Thread: Windows 7: The Application Experience service entered the stopped state

Windows 7: The Application Experience service entered the stopped state

Hello friends, My PC turn off randomly and it doesn't switch on until and unless I unplug the power line and re-plug it. The Power off take place from time to time that is around 20 minutes after startup and at times after the 2 days. It takes place 2 or 3 times a week. And it is not related to what I am doing at times the computer is idle and at times is 90% in use. Previous Event in Event Viewer previous to Power off: Event ID: 7036: "The Application Experience service entered the stopped state." serious Events subsequent to start up after an unnecessary Power off:
    Event ID: 6008
    "The previous system shutdown at 7:50:50 PM on ‎15/‎2/‎2010 was unpredicted."
    Event ID: 41:
    "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be created if the system blocked further responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.”
    I have installed windows 7 currently. Please help

Re: Windows 7: The Application Experience service entered the stopped state

That explanation makes me consider of a hardware difficulty of some type. Test out connections to make sure they're snug, etc. Try to eradicate hardware that is not mandatory also take away power from optical drives and also unplug USB devices, etc. Also you try to perform updating to the BIOS, firmware, and drivers. And also you try to do over clock. Please check your connections properly.

To troubleshoot this problem, please carry out the following steps: initially, you download the network card driver from company website. Reinstall driver: 1. Right now you click on to the Start Button, from that go to the search box and in that type "devmgmt.msc”, not including any quote marks and then hit Enter. 2. After that you then click twice to expand the "Network adaptors". 3. Now you Right click your network card and snap Uninstall. 4. Check "Delete driver software for this device" into the check box and then click OK. 5. Finally you restart the machine. If Windows 7 is unable to install built-in drivers, then please install the downloaded one. If it does not perform then please test it in Clean Boot mode.

I would like to substantiate if any problem is come across besides messages in event log. If any third party security program is installed, please momentarily disable it. In addition, if Windows Firewall is enabled, please disable it momentarily. If the problem continues, please test it in Clean Boot mode. Additionally, please update your device drivers and BIOS to the most recent version. Also please verify if changing File and Printer Sharing settings helps you. For that go to the control panel and change the appropriate settings for it, and then click OK. The Computer Browser service mechanically starts after you release the ports that are used for file and printer sharing.