Thread: Windows 7: Slow login after windows password, desktop manager responsiveness has degraded

Windows 7: Slow login after windows password, desktop manager responsiveness has degraded

Hello friends, I have been working with windows 7 but when windows start up and when I enter my account password I appear the black screen on an around 30 to 40 seconds earlier than I lastly view my desktop. Some time ago I appeared that the desktop the CPU is running high for a moment and programs won't open when I click them. I tried to open Firefox and about 2 minutes later on it opened. Even though the computer is in idle state the CPU hops from high to low for without any cause. One more thing, I verified the performance detail and tools and it shows that "desktop manager responsiveness has degraded". Is there any reason to repair this without turning off aero? These are two problems. I checked device manager for drivers and the whole thing seems to be up to date. Please help me out.

Re: Windows 7: Slow login after windows password, desktop manager responsiveness has degraded

I think the two problems are connected, is there several third party software named Desktop Manager installed? If so, for time being eliminate it and check if the problem occurs. Please also check out if the problems exist in to the Safe Mode. To perform this, reboot the system, and then push the F8 key while the boot menu is displayed, then select Safe Mode, and start up. If the problem does not take place in Safe Mode, then check it in the Clean Boot. If the issue fades away in the Clean Boot setting, we can utilize a 50/50 approach to rapidly narrow down which entry is creating the problem.

Re: Windows 7: Slow login after windows password, desktop manager responsiveness has degraded

Though, if the problem seems to be occurred into the Clean Boot mode, then I will recommend you to try updating the drivers for your hardware, particularly in the display card driver and check if the problem takes place. Additionally, press Ctrl+Shift+Esc join key to call up the Task Manager. Discover the process which is taking the majority usage of the CPU with the help of the Processes tab. Also, can you please gather the System Information by the steps underneath for further investigation? 1. Initially push the Start from the task bar, now in the search bar type” msinfo32” and then click the Enter key. 2. After that select Save from the File menu and you save it as an NFO file extension. 3. Locate the file, right-click on this file, click "Send To Compressed (zipped) Folder". 4. Upload the compacted file to SkyDrive and let us inform the link.

I think that according to the error message you presented, it appears like the hard disk is damaged, that can be one of the probable reason. How old is your hard disk? You might have to swap the hard disk with faster speed for enhance the performance. In the meantime, you also can try the subsequent recommendations to verify disk and observe if the problem can be set: 1. hit it off the Start Button from the desktop, from that press to the search bar and in that type "cmd". 2. Secondly you then right click on the search outcome listed upper and click Run as Administrator. 3. Thirdly go in to the open command window, input the following command Chkdsk /f /r, and then press Enter Key after it. 4. Now it will ask you the question then you just type Y and press Enter. 5. Lastly reboot the machine and let the tool check all drives on the computer.