Thread: Getting error "windows\system32/winload.exe"

Getting error "windows\system32/winload.exe"

Recently I’ve purchased a desktop computer with operating system Windows XP, and now I have upgraded my operating system with Windows 7. But when I start my system, it doesn’t start giving the error message “windows\system\32/win load.exe”. Can u give me a solution regarding what I can do to this problem or how I can start my system without getting this error message?

re: Getting error "windows\system32/winload.exe"

This error message appears because the operating system is not installed properly, try to reinstall the operating system with the actual Windows 7 CD. This might be the another reason some files of the previous operating system might have remained on the system, this might have caused the system in raising the error message. Try to delete the previous files existing on the system and then install the operating system.

Try to restore the system in order to get rid of this problem, just follow the steps given below: As soon as you start your system press F8, a page will appear select Safe Mode from the list of startup selections and press Enter. After the system gets started try to restore the system, in order to select an restore point before the problem follow the steps:
    1. Click on Start , then Programs.
    2. Select Accessories, then System Tools.
    3. From the System Tools, select System Restore and then select the time of the restore point.
    4. Press Next.

Try to recover the files by using the Windows Recover option or try to use the sfc command, this will help to repair the system. Open the Command Prompt from the Start menu and just type the command sfc/scannow, this command will scan the whole system and repair the files which can be repaired according to correct system. This command is normally used when the system raises an issue when troubleshooting the problems.

I’m also facing the similar type of problem but the error states that File:\Windows-BT\Windows\System32\drivers\Imagedrv.SYS.This message pops out instantly and at a particular duration of time. And I simply don’t know what to do in order to avoid this problem. Can anyone help me in getting rid of this problem and how can I safely load the system without any false messages.

This message appears when the drivers are not installed properly or when the drivers are corrupted. In order to avoid this problem you have to check whether the drivers are installed properly or not and while corrupted you can update the drivers with the help of device manager. And you can also install the fresh copy of drivers. If the drivers are not available with you, you can download the drivers from their official site and install it.