Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to change system language of Windows 7 Home Premium

Operating Systems

Old 18-12-2010

How to change system language of Windows 7 Home Premium

I have a strange problem and i decided to share with you all. I wanted to know whether how can i change my system language from Russian to English. I am asking this because due to some strange reasons all the programs are being showed in the Russian language and i have no knowledge about that particular language. So i am really not able to work on this particular operating system. So can you suggest me some methods that will help me change my system language from Russian to English. Please do reply as soon as possible as this problem is affecting my work.

Old 18-12-2010

Re: How to change system language of Windows 7 Home Premium

Well one easy solution that i can give it to you is that you have to upgrade from windows 7 home premium to Windows 7 ultimate. The ultimate edition only has the features to change the system language. You can change it to the different language's you can. Windows 7 home premium does not have the feature to change the system language. So try upgrading to windows ultimate. You will definitely able to change the language settings there.
Old 18-12-2010

Well you can definitely have a solution for these. Well you have to install the windows 7 ultimate edition. The multi language interface pack is available in that ultimate edition only. Once you are running a windows 7 ultimate you have to install the language pack in the windows 7. The steps to install the language pack are as follows.
1) Go to the windows update in the start program and click on the optional updates.
2) In the optional updates go to the Windows 7 Language Packs.
3) Select the language pack that you want
4) Continue with the installation process.
Do try with this above steps it will definitely work for you.
Old 18-12-2010

Hey thanks for the necessary solution. It has really helped me out. I had searched the different websites to give a solution for my problem. Some have asked me to download a particular application named vistalizer software. I did that also but it just changed my display language that even i could have done manually. However your solutions specified above has really helped me out. Thanks for bringing me out of this silly problem. Appreciate your efforts.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,