Thread: Require 32 bit version of bootsect.exe

Require 32 bit version of bootsect.exe

I am using the computer since I started my college and using the following specification that is using windows 7 64 bit version operating system with Intel Core 2 Duo processor and also having the 2GB RAM. I want to position the 32bit edition of bootsect.exe. I downloaded Windows 7 Pro 64 bit edition from Digital River to improve my Dell Inspiron Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit. I am not able to download boosect.exe as of the Microsoft Store since I find Win 7 through Digital River. Where be capable of I download this small folder? Someone has to contain it. Thanks for the help in advance.

Re: Require 32 bit version of bootsect.exe

If you want the 32bit edition since you can't begin the 64bit download at this time is how to build the download bootable and set up. Depend on what you downloaded ISO or .box in addition to what you enclose accessible you can utilize the help to make boot media Microsoft website. To utilize the USB flash drive way your flash drive have to be 4GB or bigger. You could too buy the set up DVD if you desire.DVD as of ISO - If you downloaded the ISO folder utilize a burning program to create a DVD. You can too utilize the Windows 7 USB or DVD Download instrument let you to make a duplicate of your Windows 7 ISO folder on top of a DVD or USB flash drive. USB Flash as of ISO - If you downloaded the ISO folder and desire to set up Windows 7 by means of a flash drive. The Windows 7 USB or DVD Download devices permit you to make a duplicate of your Windows 7 ISO folder on a USB flash drive or a DVD. To generate a bootable DVD or USB flash drive you have to download the ISO folder and then dash the Windows 7 USB or DVD Download instrument. One time this is completed, you be able to set up Windows 7 straight as of the USB flash drive before DVD. USB Flash as of system records - WinToFlash is a useful function that assists you to move your Windows 7 system as of a hard drive or DVD to USB flash in a small number of steps. By means of this you be able to set up your Windows 7 as of a flash card, USB stick, HDD, and so on to your PC or net book. If you downloaded the .box records take out them first. If you contain a 4GB or bigger USB flash drive and the PC can boot as of USB.

If you want to use on a 32 bit Windows XP, the Microsoft tool "Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool is a Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit copy on a USB stick. According to Microsoft Help (, one must ensure the version of the bootsect.exe from the shop manual, 32-bit and in the USB directory copy tool). A problem one has only when one has not purchased from the Windows 7 Microsoft shop. A Windows 7 32bit DVD by mounting tool (. Z.Bsp Magic Iso), and open the file bootsect.exe on the \ boot \ "copy. Be copied: This file must be on the local Windows XP computer in the directory "\ Documents and Settings \ USERNAME \ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Apps \ Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool \ C". If started now, the Microsoft USB tool again, also runs the installation of the bootable USB Windows 7 medium fine.

Hi,
    I've just downloaded an ISO file with the Windows 7 installation of the MSDN website (I am a customer there). Then I have the official Microsoft Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool download and the ISO file onto the USB Stick "burned". Unfortunately will not boot the USB stick. But it cannot be on the computer because I have other bootable USB flash drives, for example, with Ubuntu and the work perfectly. Does anyone know why this might be?