Thread: Windows 7 Upgrade – Is there any Activation Limit

Windows 7 Upgrade – Is there any Activation Limit

I am planning on the way to purchase a new computer in a month’s time, as well as I was wondering if I be supposed to activate the Windows 7 in my present computer or else wait until I acquire the new computer previous to activating. I will not be making use of my current computer subsequent to I obtain the new one, however may possibly remain my present hard drive as well as graphic card.In view of the fact that there is another one month or as a result previous to I am able to have enough money for a new computer my query is can I activate Windows 7 at the moment in my present computer, as well as activate it once more in the new computer? Please help, thanks in advance for any suggestion regarding to this trouble.

Re: Windows 7 Upgrade – Is there any Activation Limit

As per my knowledge the activation will prompt you each occasion you perform a chief hardware modification. Are you building a new computer? If not, it is supposed to come by means of Windows 7 preinstalled anyhow.
    Usually, a next activation must not cause troubles. If it does, you will have on the way to contact Microsoft, furthermore they will resolve it.Why worry upgrading if you will just be making use of nit for one month?

I am building a new computer, as well as will not be purchasing an additional copy of Windows 7 in view of the fact that I am making use of just one computer at a moment. I asked just for fear that there is a wait in receiving my new computer; furthermore I might after that have on the way to activate Windows 7 in my present computer just thus it remain functioning. Thanks for your answer. I definite expect it will not offer me any problem.

I also have some query in my mind regarding windows 7. I am working as a technical support as well as I requires on the way to install as well as uninstall (repeatedly) Windows 7 on dissimilar hardware as well as testing dissimilar drivers, compatibility problem as well as windows update.As a result what is the limit to Windows 7 Activation? For the reason that the hardware will altered each time I will install Windows 7.As a result how bet I able on the way to run these tests by means of a retail copy ?Anybody can respond ?You suggestion would be greatly appreciated.