Thread: No device drivers were found while performing custom install in windows 7

No device drivers were found while performing custom install in windows 7

I am using the computer since last two years and using the following specification that is using windows Vista home premium 32-bit with Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 processor and also having the 3 gigs RAM. The problem is that I cannot custom install via DVD for together the 32 and 64 bit edition when I can boot from the disc occasionally the startup won't request to boot as of disc, the start-up commence usually then pronounce: "Load Driver a necessary CD/DVD drive. Device driver is absent." Which occurs after the "No device drivers be initiate ensure that the setting up medium enclose the accurate drivers". I am able to put in windows 7 32-bit by means of upgrade, other than I desire to practice set up to the 64-bit OS. Please help me.

Re: No device drivers were found while performing custom install in windows 7

Are there any special drivers for Windows 7, so you should test the appropriate drivers for your hardware with Windows Vista. Sometimes it happens, however, that the producers have brought in the installation file a reference, how to install the Windows Vista drivers to avoid at Windows 7. This one can apply the following trick. After you have found the Windows Vista drivers for that hardware, you copy all of them in a separate folder on the hard disk. It is best if the drivers are present either packed or packed around. If the driver in front of a packed exe files so you can also try to wrap this to the hard disk. Sometimes it is enough only if you run the EXE file, just like trying to install the driver. This needs to be paid only on where the installation files, the drivers unpacked. I hope this information is enough to you to get the solution.

In case you are unable to get the device driver then I think in such a case, it is of course very difficult to take the connected hardware or operating properly. Sometimes, however, also function drivers that are actually not thought of for the connected hardware product. Here it can work sometimes, if the driver for the next highest product of the producer from the same series tried. If necessary, then install it manually. In some circumstances it may be that the driver only got another name or another name. Especially with Windows 7 may be the sometimes remarkable.

I think it is the fault of the system file in the computer so I would like to tell you to decide whether the problem that you are practice is because by one or extra system files that are utilize via Windows Vista, dash the System File manager device. The System folder Checker instrument examines system files and restores incorrect edition of the system records by means of the right versions. I think this tool will help you to get the desired solution so I would like to suggest you to use this tool to find the solution.

I have a problem that I just do not understand and could not solve by reading the help forums:
    For several days my USB memory sticks are no longer recognized. It is completely random, in which computer and there on which USB port I try. It appeared quite sporadically on the message that a USB device not recognized, or nothing happens OR a USB stick is limited as shown (not USB 2.0). These messages do not follow a pattern, I cannot say what happened to set it, and when not. OS: Windows 7 There are again the only USB flash drives, other USB devices work very well and also runs an external HD with 1 TB of storage and its own power source is detected. The problem is really ONLY for USB flash drives, these are brand new. I have tried several and always the same. I just do not know anymore, so perhaps I can help anyone here? I am definitely on comprehensive reply and send many greetings.