Thread: Windows 7 : message says that the error code in the window "0x8004fe22"

Windows 7 : message says that the error code in the window "0x8004fe22"

I buy a new Acer laptop which comes with preinstalled windows vista about a year ago - for the reason that it comes by means of a at no cost upgrade to windows 7 at what time it was out. The whole thing was very well until now a only some days ago at what time I started receiving these irritating pop-up after every ten minutes. The message says that the error code in the window is "0x8004fe22". I acquire my laptop from an Acer certified dealer, as well as the upgrade CD come from an certified associate as a result it's not pirated (the documentation of legitimacy seem accurate as well), furthermore careful scans by means of both Kaspersky Anti-Virus as well as Windows Defender found nothing, thus I am thinking it is not any malware or virus is responsible for this. I as well attempted an important scan at the moment prompt furthermore it can not discover anything incorrect. Can anyone assist me? Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Windows 7 : message says that the error code in the window "0x8004fe22"

As per my knowledge if you are making several hardware or software modification or some new updates installed following which the problem happening?Genuine Windows is a frequent process that verifies your product key on the way to make sure that it is being used by means of the hardware it was paired through during activation. If the product key is originate to be not applicable so it is possible that the product key is moreover being used on an additional computer or is fake.For additional info regarding genuine Windows you can visit to genuine windows website.Hope this helps.

I think that you are having a tampered file: As per my experience the tempered file may be “%systemroot%\system32\sppcommdlg.dll|sppcommdlg.dll.mui”. What you can do is click on start menu and type cmd in start search box and right click on the icon and type sfc/scannow as well as press enter.Let SFC to run and if the scan is finished it will prompt to restart click OK. If you obtain some error messages note down them accurately at the same time as they show. After restart you can go to Microsoft.com/genuine as well as try on the way to validate.

As per your recommendation I ran the scannow furthermore it finished by means of no errors. I visit to their website and started a live chat with Microsoft representative. He inform me that I was in India as a result he was not able to help me as well as provide me a contact page for India.I am going to contact them at the moment.
    Last edited by Karsten M; 18-12-2010 at 11:43 AM.

As suggested above if that suggestion does not resolve your trouble you can try this one. Click start and type system restore now click on the follow-on program as well as follow the wizards prompt on the way to restore to an earlier spot previous to the non-genuine position. On a side memo your office install is making use of an invalid Volume License Key (VLK), please refer on the way to the office genuine improvement forum for help by means of that.