Thread: Windows 7 wont install because of BIOS error

Windows 7 wont install because of BIOS error

Hello friends, I just got the Windows 7 and downloaded with no any difficulty, but when I go to the Installation it shows the error message saying I need to update my BIOS. I tried to download from other but I still it doesn’t helped me. This is the exact error message that shows up. Windows cannot be set up on the current computer with the current system BIOS version. Contact your computer manufacturer for a BIOS update, then install the update, and then start Windows installation once again. how could i install the BIOS error. I am using the DELL laptop please help me.
    Last edited by Nirupama Der; 17-12-2010 at 07:55 AM.

Re: Windows 7 wont install because of BIOS error

I think that the number of driver controllers isn’t the problem, if they are not sustained by windows 7 or we are incapable to use the option for the duration of the windows 7 installation to install third party drivers it isn’t going to work. Even if you make use of the windows 7 upgrade advisor to scan your existing hardware, and it passes, if your motherboard creator doesn’t have windows 7 explicit drivers, it’s still not guaranteed that windows 7 will run on such an old motherboard. Between an upgrade to windows 7 from windows XP wants a clean installation.

If the laptop is not configured to begin from a CD or DVD, verify the detail that came up with your system. What you do is modify your machines BIOS settings. Very firstly select the language settings and then you click to the next button. Now you click on to the repair your computer. After that click operating system you want to fix, and then click next. Also On the System Recovery Options menu, click Startup Repair.

I do have the same issue, so if you added whatever thing to your system hardware will distinguish as a hard drive such as the USB external HD or memory card reader, then Windows 7 will install or Boot to any one from these. If you get it functioning again, then I would appear at the Disk Manager through the in Computer Management when adding up whatever thing that acts like a Hard Disk that isn't renowned before your Operating System BOOT HD. If in fact or Boot did get tarnished, then I would consider finding a utility that handle the BCD file with the help of the backup and storing it to a different position You will also require several kind of utility boot disc that renovate the BCD file or boot loader.