Thread: How to replace windows 7 with XP

How to replace windows 7 with XP

Hi friends, I wanted to switchback to Windows XP from Windows 7. Recently, I have installed the Windows 7 in my computer but I don’t know that whether it is the problem with the operating system or it is problem with my system but I am getting many problems with that. Sometimes screen flickers, sometimes it does not boot and there are many more problems. Please tell me that how can I switch to Windows XP from Windows 7. Thank you for your replies in advance.

Re: How to replace windows 7 with XP

I don’t know why you are searching for the solution for this. It’s very easy to do that. You just have to have the Bootable Windows XP CD. Insert that CD into your computer and reboot your computer. While booting it will ask you that press any key to boot from CD. Press enter and it will start loading the files for the windows XP. And it will boot again automatically. Once again it will ask you the same things that “press any key to boot from CD”. Don’t press any key this time and after a few seconds it will start installing the Windows XP on your system. After few minutes it will ask you for the serial key. Type that and press ok. If the key is correct then it will do the rest of the things on itself and you just have to follow the simple onscreen instructions. By this way you can install the Windows XP ‘on your system and this will remove the Windows 7 completely.

I am also using Windows 7 in my computer. I have two system and both are running under Windows 7. Many of my friends are also having the same but none of them or me has faced any such problem like this. I think that there is some problem with the installation that you have done or the setup copy that you used is corrupted. My suggestion to you is to install Windows 7 again but this time you should use a different copy of the setup. I am sure that if it is due to corrupted operating system then reinstalling will fix the problem.

Have you checked your system for the virus infection? I am asking this because it may be due to the virus infection in your system. SO you should install any antivirus software on your system and scan the entire system with that. It will detect all the files that are infected with the virus. You should clean those files. Many of the times some antivirus cannot clean it because the database is not up to date. So you can directly delete that, but ensure that it should not be any system file.