Thread: Windows 7 for Dell's Mini 10 Netbook

Windows 7 for Dell's Mini 10 Netbook

Hello friends i have decided to purchase a brand new laptop and that to of Dell's Mini 10 Netbook. And i am planning to install the windows 7 operating system over it. But there are few confusions regarding the same in my mind is that whether the windows 7 will be effective on the system or on. Is there is any body using the same operating system with the Dell mini 10 netbook, if yes then please let me know how it is performance wise. Also let me know which one will suite me best either the 32 bit or 64 bit.

Re: Windows 7 for Dell's Mini 10 Netbook

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the windows 7 only because it is the latest and the best operating system that is currently available in the market. When you have to do in this case is just see whether the operating system is compatible on the system or not in install it if it is fully compatible only. If you will install this operating system it will give you more advanced functionalities to deal with and also the fastest of speed. I am sure that it will run comfortably and the system and will not give you any issues.

I was also trapped in the same tangle as you are but I was wrong in choosing the windows 7 operating system. There are few disadvantage of this operating system is that there are several latest and that old applications that are not being run on it. I will suggest you to go with the traditional XP only it is slow then the windows 7 but works more effectively.

As said by you that you are confused in between 32 bit and 64 bit then I will suggest you to go with the 64 bit and that too the windows 7 Ultimate version. The windows ultimate version is the finest one and has the tendency to run almost all the applications on it. I am sure that opting for the window 7 64 bit ultimate will help you to satisfy and also will solve the confusion faced by you.

As asked by you whether the windows 7 will work properly on the dell mini 10 net book or not, than it will definitely fully compatible with the netbook you are using. You don’t worry just buy the windows operating system for your system with the product key and also take care that if ant program is not installed on the system then it will harm the system also I am sure that this will help you to solve the confusion.