Thread: Unable to install the Windows language interface pack on windows 7

Unable to install the Windows language interface pack on windows 7

I am using the sony vaio laptop from the last few months and recently i have installed the windows 7 operating system on it. and it is serving me the best. Now the thing here is that i want to install the windows language interface pack on the system but it is not letting me to do so. I don't know why i am not able to install the language pack on the system. Please help me to solve the problem and also let me know the steps that will allow me to do a proper installation of windows language interface pack.

Re: Unable to install the Windows language interface pack on windows 7

The first thing that I would like to know here is that which version of the windows 7 you are using. If it is other than the ultimate one then it will definitely give you this error. Now what you have to do in this case is just check whether the windows 7 that you are using is of Ultimate version or not, and if it is not then you have to uninstall the same and install the ultimate. I am sure that installing the proper version will definitely help you.

Well according to me the installation process of the windows interface pack is too easy and you can try out it on yourself also. And if you have to do the installation then you have to follow the below mentioned steps:
    • First of all got start and then select all programs and the just use the windows update option in that you will find another tab called a optional updates.
    • After that the list of the language pack will open
    • In that you have to select the one which will suite you.
    • Just tick on the language pack and hit OK.
    • Proceed further with the installed updates.
    • I hope that his will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Well it may have happen that the installation pack that you are trying to install on the system must not be compatible and that is the reason what it s not letting you to solve the issue. So first of all you have to check whether the software that you are installing is the compatible on and if not then just do not force the installation.

I am also facing a similar kind of problem where I am not able to change the Windows 7 display language. I have installed the pack successfully on the other hand I want set the language that is displaying in front me. I have tried several times but unable to use the same. Please let me know how to do the the display language installation and also let me know the detailed information regarding them.