Thread: Getting error:OpenMG Secure Module.msi ERROR 1706

Getting error:OpenMG Secure Module.msi ERROR 1706

I am getting an error pop up every now and then saying that "OpenMG Secure Module.msi ERROR 1706". This error is telling me to install a particular software some where. I don't know anything about the error so i didn't make any changes on the system. Please help me to know what kind of error this is and also let me know how to solve the same. Please let me know as soon as possible because it has frustrated me a lot by making me close the pop up again and again.

Re: Getting error:OpenMG Secure Module.msi ERROR 1706

This is the common problem with almost all the windows 7 users. And to solve the issue you have to uninstall the openmg secure module. The actual problem caused is due to this only and if you will uninstall the same then you sill definitely get rid of the problem. Actually I was also facing the similar kind of problem and that is the reason why I am telling you to uninstall this program. I am sure that uninstalling this problem will definitely help you.

Why don’t you run the windows installer utility cleanup tool. Just try and run this tool which will fix all such errors and will not give any more issues related to the same. I hope that the windows installer utility tool will help you to fix the issue that you are facing and also will take care that the popup will not come again.

The oprnMG secure module is totally a SONY product and that comes along with the Sony software. I mean to say that if you have installed any such software like Sony media player then the OpenMG gets automatically installed. And if you have to remove this program then just go to the control panel and select ad remove programs and select the program that you have to remove. And if this will also not work then you have to contact Sony for the same.