Thread: Installing Windows 7 force to remove Kaspersky

Installing Windows 7 force to remove Kaspersky

I have searched about it everywhere but haven't found kaspersky anywhere on my machine. Now you must have got some idea about what kind of problem I am facing. Actually I am trying to install the Windows 7 on my dell machine but while installing this great operating system, It says that I need to uninstall Kaspersky antivirus. Ignoring the security of my machine, I would throw this software out of my system but if it is not at all installed on this machine ever then how can Microsoft's latest operating system show such message? I have got stuck in between now...still I am searching for the Kaspersky on it.

Re: Installing Windows 7 force to remove Kaspersky

Even though you have not installed the kaspersky installed on your machine, this problem can arrive from the end of your internet service provider. It is possible that an internet connection which you have got on your machine might have got secured with some anti virus software that might have installed from the end of your internet service provider. I suggest you to install the operating system with the clean boot which means that there should not be any softwares installed on your hard drive.

Be careful with Kaspersky on Windows 7, it can be that you run into problems of slow internet. It is a service that generates rootkits slowdowns: You must disable it by following the following steps:

1. Uncheck "Disable self-defense" and leave in Kaspersky taskbar.
    2. / In Start / Run, type: regedit
    3. Navigate to this key> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ KasperskyLab \ protected \ AVP9 \ profiles \ Scan_Qscan
    4. In the right pane, click Installed REG-DWORD, and pass from 1 to 0, confirm with OK.
    5. Close Regedit and restart Kaspersky, then check "Enable self defense".
    6. Reboot the PC.

I would highlight this issue because I have exactly the same problem: new on sony pc mcafee which was installed after uninstalling complete with software for cleaning etc, installing kaspersky happens nickel, but unable to start pc no blue screen, suddenly Safe Boot and restore before installing the software, and absolutely nothing works, even a selective startup drivers, the blue screen back all the time....A solution to help me? I said that I already have the license for 3 ordis, and that the coup invest 60 € in software mcafee for 1 pc, I'm not trying.

I buy an Asus a week ago and kaspersky 2011, I did the install and update it asked me! So I restart their request and the battle can not go into anything at all, my mouse moves but I can not access anything at all on the desktop with shortcuts or ... So I turned off (by pressing 5s) and it told me reboot with the option to restart with safe mode and then everything, so I tried to uninstall it three times but nothing to do, it crashes After a few seconds! I really need this computer so help me please! I really pissed off, a brand new pc, with a legal anti virus and it makes me grow! Thank you for your response and hope that it helps me!