Thread: Windows 7 Snap and shake unable to work

Windows 7 Snap and shake unable to work

Hello friends, I have a Lenovo laptop and on it Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit is upgraded. I am unable get the Snap, shake or vertical features to work. I had viewed the videos but it has not helped me. I pull the window to the border with the arrow on the border but it does not snap and an outline does not come into view. In the same way, the vertical does not work when I drag the double arrow up to the top. Also, the shake does not work moreover. I have also looked at the Aero Shake Works but that it not helped me much. Any Suggestions will be helpful for me. Thanks in advance

Re: Windows 7 Snap and shake unable to work

Perform your other Aero effects, like previews when you point to running programs or else transparent glass work? If so, ensure your accessibility settings: 1 – Go on to the Start desktop button , from that Type ease into the Start menu, and select Ease of Access Center. 2) Now in the bottom region select Make the mouse easier to use. 3) In that have a Look at the very last checkbox close to the bottom: that will stop the snap features from functioning.

The Snap and Shake can be turned on or off through the Ease Of Access Center: 1) from the Start button open the control panel and then click on to the Ease of Access Center icon. 2) Now you may click on option Make the mouse easier to use or Make the Keyboard Easier To Use or Make the Keyboard Easier To Use. 3) To Turn On Snap and Shake: First you uncheck the options Prevent window as of being automatically set when moved to the edged of the screen box, after that go to the step 5. 4) To Turn Off Snap and Shake: in it check the Prevent window as of being automatically set when moved to the edged of the screen box, then follow the step 5. 5) Lastly click on to the OK

The snap and shake can be on or off manually through the registry: click to the Start menu from the main Windows from that click on the search box and in that enter regedit and click on the Enter button. If it is been displayed by the UAC then hit enter. Now in regedit go to the: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Cntrl Panel\Desktop 4) on to the right pane give a right click on the WindowArrangementActive and then Modify. 5) To Enable Aero Snap and Aero Shake: type in it 1 and then click on the OK button and from it go to the step 7. 6) To Disable Aero Snap and Aero Shake: type in it 0 and then click on the OK button. 7) Close regedit. 8) restart the system.