Thread: Windows 7: Erratic sound playback

Windows 7: Erratic sound playback

I was using windows XP operating system from last couple of years and recently have upgraded to windows 7 in instantly it has started giving me errors. The thing is that I am getting some jerky sounds from the system while working on the system. This sound is very erratic and really don't know how I can stop this one. Does anyone else have faced the similar kind of problem if yes then please let me how to get rid of this problem. One thing i would like to mention is that i am using Intel core2 duo processor.

Re: Windows 7: Erratic sound playback

It seems to me that there is a compatibility issue with the windows 7 on your system. Your system is not fulfilling the requirement of it and that is why it is not supporting the audio playback. So what you have to here is that first see whether the operating system that you have installed is compatible or not whether the motherboards supports it or not.

I have gone through the issue and the problem is with the audio drivers, either they are not installed properly or they are being corrupted. If yes then you have to just install the appropriate drivers on your system and if they are corrupted then you can just update the drivers from device manager. I am sure if the drivers are updated then you will not get any such problems.

Well I guess that sound will not affect your system at all, but still if you want to get rid of it then just restart the system when you here that particular sound and if won’t work then you have to reinstall the windows 7. It happens if the windows installations not done proper or it gets corrupted then it tends to behave in this manner. So what you have to do in this case is just that install the fresh copy of windows 7.

The thing that I will like you to do here is that just make sure that the audio is properly configured or not and if it is not then you have to follow the below mention steps:
    • First of all you have to open control panel and then just go to the sound and audio devices.
    • In that you have to click on the audio tab
    • There you will find a driver named “Microsoft RDP Audio Driver “which has been set on the system for the default playback service.
    • After that you will find a check box “Use only default devices”
    • Then just check that check box to enable the service.
    • Then just go to the voice tab and check which is the default playback device and then just click ok.