Thread: Windows 7 is slow while opening Internet explorer ad word files after boot

Windows 7 is slow while opening Internet explorer ad word files after boot

I don't know why my system is taking too much time to start internet explorer and also while opening the windows word files. Whenever I boot my system it starts well but the programs are taking more time to start. Please let me know why my system is behaving in this way and also the way that will help me to solve this issue. For your kind information I am working on windows 7 operating system with the Intel core2 duo processor.

Re: Windows 7 is slow while opening Internet explorer ad word files after boot

It may have happen that some of the programs are running on the system and then you are trying to have an access on internet explorer and that’s why it may be responding slow. So in this case you have to check whether there are other programs runni8ng if you found those tan just end them and then try to restart the internet explorer. I hope that this will help you solve the issue. And if you didn’t find any program running then just do one thing see the task manager whether there are any such unwanted programs running if yes then just end them.

Well I think the internet explorer that you are using having some problem and that’s why it is giving you the slow start. So what you have to do in this case is just that reinstall the IE that is just uninstall the one you are using now and then install the latest and the updated one. I am sure that reinstallation of internet explorer will help you.

According to me the memory used by the system is more and you have less. I mean to say that just increase the RAM or just double it. That is if you are using 2GB than try and use 4 or 6 GB RAM. Actually the thing here is that increasing the RAM gives the system maximum memory to load programs. And automatically that will improve the performance. And also the Internet explorer or the word files will be opened instantly.

Why don’t you try and reinstall the operating system. Because I think you need the ultimate version of the same. If the Windows 7 that you are using is not of the ultimate version then you have to install the same. It happens that operating system sometimes fails to cope up with the programs. So what you have to do in this case is just that uninstall the windows 7 and then just install the latest and the ultimate version. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.