Thread: Troubleshooting DCR_PC103E handy cam software compatibility on windows 7

Troubleshooting DCR_PC103E handy cam software compatibility on windows 7

I am having windows7 operating system installed on my Acer Aspire 4920 Notebook. When I tried to install DCR_PC103E handy cam software on my laptop it gives me compatibility error and the software installation is interrupted due to which the installation of DCR_PC103E software could not complete. I need a solution so that I can troubleshoot compatibility problem and install the software successfully.

Re: Troubleshooting DCR_PC103E handy cam software compatibility on windows 7

While installing the DCR_PC103E handy cam software if you are getting the compatibility error then you need to update your operating system. You need to go the Microsoft website and download update patch for your operating system. Installation of your operating system update will solve the compatibility issue. After installing the update you can try reinstalling the handy cam software and check if the compatibility issue exists again.

If you are facing problem of compatibility with windows 7 operating system while installating the software. Then you can download and install driver for your handy cam from the manufacturer website. After the installation of the driver, you need to check if the compatibility issue exists. You can also download and install Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum software on windows 7 and it will work.

If installation of driver and operating system update cannot resolve the compatibility issue. The installation may be interrupted because system requirements of the handy cam software are not fulfilled. You need to fulfill the system requirements of handy cam software and if the requirements are not fulfilled then it may cause installation problem. You may also contact service center. The service centre may resolve the compatibility issue and afterward you can try installing the handy cam software