Thread: Some confusing features of windows 7

Some confusing features of windows 7

I am just getting confused of using which windows 7 version in my HP Compaq laptop. At present this one running with windows vista platform, but I am looking for upgrade the windows version. I would like to share some of the usage of my machine according to platform. I basically sue the machine for internet access along with that watching moving and other one is to play some of the low and high definition game. So basically for the gaming purpose I heard that windows 7 platform is good enough for this purpose. Am I right? But the problem is I am just worried about the features and the functionality of this windows version. So is there any one suggest me some information regarding windows 7 version according to the general task those I mentioned in above of the post?

Re: Some confusing features of windows 7

According to your post I think windows 7 will definitely works with all the requirements. The usage that you mentioned are the general or can say normal usage, which almost all the machines doing now days. But mainly for the gaming I suggest you to go for windows 7 platform. This is encountered as the good platform for gaming purpose. I am also using windows 7 Home Premium platform in my machine. It works awesome, but there is one problem all the software applications are not supported by this windows version. In this case you need to go for the windows 7 compatible application. Any version of windows 7 platform is fine for internet access also while you are enjoying some of home entertainment.

Similar think happening with me, I am a college student and now looking for a laptop. But I am just confused which operating system should I used, I consult with some of my friend those are using different operating system, first of all I am just confused after talking with them and can’t decide which one should be good for any works. Ok some of the works are like internet access, watching movies and might be worked with some high definition software applications for our project purpose. Actually I mainly confused by visiting different web site to collect they information’s regarding this topic. After visiting maximum web sites I did not found any information about any operating system, that yes this one is good for this or that program or application running. So I am here to collect some of the information about windows 7, though I see the windows 7 user interface also use this for few days in my friend laptop. This works fine. Any input on this will be appreciated greatly.

One of the additional information about the windows 7 platform, you can consider it as the drawback of this windows version, would like to share with you. This is about the hardware which is compatible with the windows 7 platform. I hope you know that the hardware drivers are compatible with the different windows platform. And windows 7 is not support any other windows version compatible driver, whether that is the graphical or any other think. So according to that while you will install the windows 7 into your machine, make sure that the driver those you are applied into your machine, should be compatible with machine specification. Basically for the gaming purpose, a good quality of graphical interface is needed to run the gaming console into your machine. if you did not found any driver which support windows 7 platform then try one to look into the manufacturer web site, if still not get then I think any windows vista compatible driver will be support your machine.