Thread: How can I remove the startup PC password in windows vista

How can I remove the startup PC password in windows vista

Look friends, I have a problem, my dad put a password to start loading the CPU and I could not find the password to after which I can use this. Recently I have windows Vista operating system. Is there any way through which I can remove that password from the windows Vista? So after that I will get a view on a file or a program? I urgently need to use the pc and I cannot wait to get the solution for this issue. I just want to thank you in advance.

Re: How can I remove the startup PC password in windows vista

In this situation you just enter in to the bios and remove the password option. Sometimes this is also protected. So if you cannot remove it by moving the bios the only option is to remove the battery which is on the motherboard, turn on the machine and then put it back. Is that necessarily need to find the password of windows it is very easy, use a tool to recover passwords. There are several, visit the website. Come and search for it where it best serves for you. But do not go bothering the other people with this tool to extract their passwords.

If you're so interested in using it, you better not ask for the password by removing the battery for a few minutes, you can remove the BIOS password but cannot remove it and you should touch the jumper. For this you would need to see the motherboard manual. If you remove the battery, will be leaving the BIOS SETUP setting from the factory and you could have problems with recognition of embedded devices and the remedy will be worse than the disease if you have no knowledge to reconfigure. On software to eliminate key Vista, please do not recommend places and that is not allowed to talk about piracy, crack or hack ok?

How to remove the password of the bios is few:
    1. Remove the battery from the motherboard for a few minutes and together with the negative positive
    2. Remove the jumper and change of place but that is more brutal because you will lose the hard drive and you need to make a partition
    3. Using a program that furze the pc to show you the password, each can use the winbios under this program may find more.

But what I recommend is to just ask the password to that asset and not try to sneak as this is a crime.

alger.adrian Guest

Click Start, Control Panel, select User Accounts and Family Safety link, select User Accounts section, make changes to remove the link to the user account password for the user. On the next screen, enter your current password, click Remove password to confirm you want to remove the password. Close the User Accounts window, restart the computer and test the system.

If it is the bios password you can follow the tips metioned above. But if it' slog in password, you can enter into safe mode by pressing F8 when windows is starting up. Then select Safe Mode with Command Prompt and enter. Choose Administrator,the default password may be blank if you don’t set the default administrator password before.Then you will enter into doc Command as following.

Type “ net user xxx 12345 /add “ (xxx is the locked account name and 123456 is the new password set on this account).Then you will see the Command Completed Successfully.

The password before the welcome screen is usually the BIOS boot password, and hence can be changed in the BIOS.
    YouTube

GaziBill Guest

ThumbsUp Re: How can I remove the startup PC password in windows vista

I know a Windows password recovery which can easily reset Windows passwords, including Windows administrator password and user passwords, get it to manage your passwords. You can search WINDOWSPASSWORDSRECOVERY in Google and download the software from the 1st site of search result list at the first.

I will say not to remove the BIOS password by resetting the bios jumper in this you need to identify a function that does that, you put the jumper as the manual says and keep it off a few seconds. That's all it does is to create a short film that erases the CMOS memory (and hence the password) which has nothing to do hard disk. And when you restart the machine you have to reset the BIOS data that keeps the factory defaults.