Thread: Windows Xp is not working after installing on Acer 5520 notebook

Windows Xp is not working after installing on Acer 5520 notebook

Hello friends, my question is I have purchased an Acer TravelMate 5520 notebook with Windows Vista operating system in this the problem was when I install Windows XP for some reason it does not work and I would put the original configuration. In the manual puts it. When I boot my laptop and ACER logo appears press Alt and F10 at the same time to enter the recovery process but I cannot run and I realized that was activated Acer disk-to-disk recovery and D2D recovery option in the Main was established Enabled . Thanks in advance

Re: Windows Xp is not working after installing on Acer 5520 notebook

If followed with standard equipment assemblers, the system restore area is a hidden partition on the HD, if the WinXP install, deleted all existing partitions, erase the restaurant area. The most viable solution is that you get the Win Vista that you had installed, install it and go to the ACER site to download drivers. The reason why in XP does not work well, it must be because you did not install all the drivers for devices that have this laptop.

hello I am also going through the same situation and in this when I try to install XP then I made sure not to delete the hidden partition on the hard disk when I install XP on new partition appears another track could stop beating. So what should I do in order to fix this issue I have tried many solution which is suggested by my many of friends but none of them work in my case. So please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Related to this issue I have one solution and I am sure that it will work. Sometimes it is happening because of the driver issue. So you just install the latest driver and then check this you I hope you will get your solution. And ya do not worry about the driver you just simply search this on to the Google and within a fraction of time you will get it. So you just try it once.