Thread: Erasing The Hard drive and then Saving XP Operating System

Erasing The Hard drive and then Saving XP Operating System

I have been making the use of HP Laptop and wanted to erase the hard drive that is present and also I am making the use of the Windows XP operating system. I have also seen that there are around 8 recovery CD’s that can be made for years. All the reason for the erasing of the Hard drive is that because I just wanted to give my laptop to one of my friend. Please recommend me a program through which it can be done and also I wanted to know that how I can put back the operating system of the Windows XP back to the machine that I will give it to my friend.

Re: Erasing The Hard drive and then Saving XP Operating System

The best thing that you can do is that make the use of the Dban that will help you to erase the Hard drive completely. Darik’s Boot and Nuke as it is originally known is known as the self-sufficient boot disk drive that is basically used for the booting of the disk and can be used for the securely wiping of the hard disks completely that can be used for most of the computers. DBAN is said to be working automatically and then completely used for the deleting of the contents that are present in the Hard drive and also it can be used for the detecting of the hard disk and then you have to make the appropriate utility that can be used for the bulk and also for the emergency and completely removal of the data.

After the DBAN is done the work of the erasing of the files from the system then after that you can put the XP operating system back on the laptop and then use it to the Operating system disk. Also you can make the use of the recovery CD’s that are being made and also you are probably just by making the use of the HP OEM and also the windows installation CD.

Also you can make the use of the other system that can be used for the erasing the data and also for the making of the system files. And also it happens that you have made the use of the OEM carefully and then you can also get the view of the data that are being present in the computer. This should work properly for you and also you can get the information from official site that is present and just then you got make the changes in it.
    Last edited by Enriquee; 14-12-2010 at 08:01 AM.