Thread: RAC task consuming all the resources

RAC task consuming all the resources

Hi I am using windows 7 operating system on the Intel core 2 duo processor. The thing is that I am not able to find out what is RAC task. Actually whenever I try to load a application it takes too much time and after troubleshooting I found that the process is running at almost 96%. And I found nothing on the monitor similar to that. Really I am not able to figure out what is wrong with it. Please help me out of this scenario and also let me know how I can end that particular process.

Re: RAC task consuming all the resources

Why don’t you end that particular process in a traditional way? I mean to say that if you find that a process is running unnecessarily then you can end the same through the task manager. What you have to do here is that on the idle desktop just press “Alt+Ctrl+Del” that is nothing but pressing the Alt Control and Delete button together. After doing this the task manager window will be open in that chose the task that you want to end and click on end task. This will end the task and will help you to resolve the problem.

I would like to know whether the process comes again and again, because if you are getting the process running again and again then it will consume the maximum CPU and the system will slow down. So end the particular task with the help of task manager and then see to it that it never pops again. And if the process comes again then it is difficult to end the task. I hope this will help you to know about the error.

Well I guess the END task 1.0 will help you to solve the problem that is faced by you. End Task 1.0 is nothing but the software that helps you to kill the process which in not being able to do with the normal task manager. It is one of the application that is designed to kill a task and it is also known as the process killer. Keep one thing in mind that you have not to use the End task 1.0 at the explorer because there are chances that it kill the operating system and computer will hang and will force you to reboot it. So download the software and then install it on your system I am sure that it will help you to solve the issue.

Thank you for considering my issue and also for giving the solution. As said by you I tried ending the process with the help of task manager but nothing happened and then I tried using the END TASK software which helped me out in ending the RAC task. And now my system is free as it was earlier. And all credit goes to you people. The end task software has done wonders for me now I am not getting such issues.