Thread: Full path in Windows Explorer and file access in Windows 7 Professional

Full path in Windows Explorer and file access in Windows 7 Professional

I'll try again with a little question. Please help me more but I said no, that's all practical, as it is, it is not practical. Win7 claimed that the temporary internet files would be available here:
    C: \ Users \ xxx \ AppData \ Local \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Temporary Internet Files \
    That's not, there are no files except a few icons that nobody needs. The Explorer makes circuit and there but not showing anything more and that is anything but practical. If I drive with Win2K Win7-examine that, then I can see immediately that the files are here:
    C: \ Users \ xxx \ AppData \ Local \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Temporary Internet Files \ Low \ Content.IE5 \ 16YC0TC1 \ filename.xxx
    Since there are 4 or after a long surfing more such folders. Win7 breaks from the path that is simple. How do I get the damn Explorer to fully view this path and to have access to the files available there, too? That would be a first step towards usability of what we have to endure since XP unfortunately.

Re: Full path in Windows Explorer and file access in Windows 7 Professional

Just try this I think you will get the solution for your issue.When disabled functions of the Administrative Tools folder
    - Show artillery system files
    - Hidden files visible
    Start -> Run
    explorer.exe "C: \ Users \ xxx \ AppData \ Local \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Temporary Internet Files \ Low \ Content.IE5"
    And then he opens the folder as me. But one reason why has the view is very limited.

Take a different file manager, if you really want to access the directory. Total Commander is useful. Command line goes. But do not be surprised if you there in the data and afterwards no longer anything goes. When I was facing this at that time I have tried that and I got the solution for that. So I hope you will also get the solution for this issue. So if you want my opinion then oyu just go for this I hope you will able to fix your issue.

Thank you for now. Total Commander is inappropriate because it provides 2 windows with too little space in width. I must complete path, the file name and extension, last change, creation, size, version and see the author. The "normal" Explorer would be right if he were not so useless . There are some locations that you need and where absolutely freezing cold. Can we not just use Windows Explorer to reason??

You know maybe how to disable this silly function as a whole, so that the Explorer does what is supposed to, existing files without you need the command line? As an aside: That's exactly what I hate XP and later so, as an enemy of the Windows user. I can work in a computer, which is defending itself against me; I need one that defends itself against aggressors from the outside! Would be a huge help if you could get rid of garbage that total.