Thread: Not able to access windows internet security files

Not able to access windows internet security files

Having a Dell computer with the windows 7 64-bit system architecture. I basically use the machine for the gamming purpose, it having some the specifications like 2GB RAM, 256 GB hard drive, along with that NVIDIA high definition graphical interface. But there is a problem, which occurred just few days back while I was playing a high definition game in my machine. I checked the game controller settings. It shows that, there some files which are prevent by the internet security. Another error message is flashed that the DxDiang is failed to launch. What should I do now? Suggest me something to solve this issue.

Re: Not able to access windows internet security files

I encountered so many times this problem and to solve this issue there is a solution which is named as System File Checker (SFC), it is a scanning process. I suggest you to run the SFC scanning process in your machine. This scanning process will recover the corrupted file(s) by using the correct version. The problem that you mentioned in your post, is completely sounds for the windows corrupt file. So go for this process, this will recover that corrupted files, and will help you to recover the problem.

As per my opinion this problem might be caused for the graphical interface that you are using in your machine. so for that I recommend you to update the graphics driver version, go to the control panel and into the search panel type and insert device manager, it will prompt the device manager windows, or you can also proceed to device manager by right click on my computer. After that click on manage option. From that window, locate display driver tab, expand the tab and right click on the driver name. It will shows up a pop-up window, where all information regarding the update version shown to you. Wait till the process completes, it might take a lot time. Reboot your machine, open the game application window, I hope this will not give you the problem that you encountered earlier in your machine.

As per my opinion I also think this problem is might be caused for the any windows file, that file might be corrupted. Now from the Accessories under start menu open the command prompt, open it with the administrative password and user name. In the command prompt type or insert SFC or scannow and hot on ENTER. It will scan all protected windows file which are stored in your machine. By this process, if there is any windows file corrupted, then it will detected and this will incorrect the corrupted file or the versions those are corrupted. Go for this process, this will definitely help you.

As per my knowledge this problem also occurs in my computer, after a long search to solve this one, I found a simple process. This is the system repair. And I did this, and I get some much help by this. This not only solve the problem regarding windows security file along with some other files those are encountered in my machine. So for the repair, insert the windows installation disk, and start pressing f8 key from your keyboard. This will appears the installation window, from that window select the repair option. This will freshly install the windows version by removing some of the windows corrupted file form the machine. I found some where this is the active solution for this kind of problem. This will regain all the corrupted files. Try this, it will surely help you to overcome form the problem.