Thread: Dreams Of Linux being the Best Operating Dead

Dreams Of Linux being the Best Operating Dead

I have always preferred to make the use of the Linux operating system and also have heard that it is the one of the best for the using of the system. Also I am having another operating system such as the Windows XP along with it. I have downloaded it for free and now have been using it since long. But I have heard that Linux is not one of the best operating system that can be used. I have the dream that the operating system of the Linux is one of the best for the use but many of them have proven that the Linux is not the best for the use. Please suggest which one is the best for the use with the system that I am using.

Re: Dreams Of Linux being the Best Operating Dead

I don’t agree with what your assumptions that you are making because the Linux that are being used for the desktops are the best for the use and also the operations that are performed in the Linux are the best and are performed perfectly well in it. Linux is known to be the user-friendly software that has got the better functionality and more often they are more professional to work with.

Yes whatever you are telling is right and the use of the Ubuntu is the best in the case of the Linux operating system. The problem is that everyone is more use to the Windows and are not trying to see that what is the optional part that can be used instead of that. I love to use the Linux and I am using it in the best possible way as one can use it and also the comparison with the Linux OS is not possibly done with the other systems that are being used in the computer system.

The main advantage of making the use of the Software of the Linux is that they being distributed freely and also they are all being made available in such a way that you do not require to make to use the programs that are available for the cost that has to be paid to then before you are trying to take the program files and also you will also have to see that the files are properly working for the system that you are making use of it.