Thread: Best Friendly Linux Distribution For Biggest Linux System

Best Friendly Linux Distribution For Biggest Linux System

I am a biggest fan of the Linux based system and also I make the use of the Mouse frequently for the clicking and the double clicking and never make the use of the keyboard other then typing something in it. I wanted to know that where I can just get the best of the Linux system in the market because the use of the keyboard frightens me and I would prefer the use of the mouse itself. Also I wanted to know that how the Linux is making the free friendly distribution of the software and I don’t have any ideas of how to make the use of the Linux operating system. Please suggest me the solutions that can be sued for the system and the best of the Linux operating system for it. Also I need to make the use of the 10 commands that can be better used for the using of the Linux in the system that is being used by me, not more than 10 commands.

Re: Best Friendly Linux Distribution For Biggest Linux System

I would tell you to make the sue of the Mandriva, that is quite good enough and also you can also make the use of the TBH that are made to be run in the system that you are using. And also if you wish just to learn 10 commands then you got to learn a lot of stuffs that will be related to the operating system that you are planning to use. But it seems that 10 commands that you are asking would be no such beg deal, and you won’t be able to make the most out of it.

And if you are planning to install the set-up of the Linux in the system that you are using then you got to follow the steps that are given below:
    1. At the start you would need to make the use of the install a program and then just you got to click on to the setup.exe file.
    2. And also you can make the use of the driver files that you want to do to the system that you are using and it can also be done through the use of the double clicking of the set-up files.

And on the same time you can get the option of the learning of the commands and then just you got to enter the commands and that will surely work for you.

The Linux operating system is somewhat same as the freeware software that is made available for the system that you are making use of. The distribution of the Linux software are made available in various free sites and they just have to downloaded from that site and then directly installed on to the system that you are making use of. Also the program files are free where you just can read and just get the information that are important of the Linux point of view.