Thread: How to turn on the Presentation Mode?

How to turn on the Presentation Mode?

Hello friends, I newly installed Windows 7. I wanted to turn on presentation mode so that my computer system shouldn’t go in to sleep mode, although when I opened Windows Mobility Center, that alternative was not there. I tried moving to the folder where the genuine file for managing those options is situated, but it was missing as well (C:\windows\system32\presentationsettings.exe). I then searched the whole hard drive for it, and I found another copy in an incomprehensible place. When I tried to open it nothing happened. What can I do to get that feature return? Please there might be some or the other way, help me!

Re: How to turn on the Presentation Mode?

To enable the presentation mode follow this steps: 1) first go to the Start menu, from that go to the run option and enter regedit to go in to the Registry Editor. Right click on it and choose the Run as Administrator option. 2) now in the registry editor move it to the HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoft. In that right click to the Microsoft and make the fresh key and name it as Mobile PC.3) right now right click to them as Mobile PC and now built the two new keys and name them as Adaptable settings and Mobility Center.4) in the adaptable settings right click and choose the new DWORD Value and then enter SkipBattery Check. Click to it and enter 1 and then click on to the OK and save it. 5) in to the Mobility center right click and choose the new dword value and press the RunOnDesktop. . Click to it and enter 1 and then click on to the OK and save it 6) close iregistry editor and enter mblctr in to the search box to get the Windows Mob Center. Currently you can run Windows Mobility Center in Windows 7 which will give all features together with Presentation Mode. Hope this will help.

Presentation Mode is usually originated in the Mobility Centre that is activated using the Windows Key + X and allows you to manage your machine’s performance while you are giving presentations. You can also stop the Screensaver coming on, you can also set the volume level and can also display the different wallpaper. Another feature that was always contentious was the ability to connect to projectors.

If you make use of the computer to deliver a presentation, you can turn on Presentation Mode to: very firstly turn off your screen saver such that it does not disrupt your presentation. After it set the volume. Display the unusual background picture other than your existing picture. Also make sure to puts your IM client status to do not disturb mode. Now you can open the Mobility Center by pressing the button of the Windows key + X simultaneously. At this time you will locate the presentation settings which include: I am at this time giving a presentation — selecting this option will enable the presentation mode. In addition to the settings described above, your system, Shut off the screen saver. place the volume to make use the slider to set the volume between low and high.

I do have the very same kind of issue then I resolved it by emailing a Microsoft executive. Certainly, I wasn't able to talk with him in a straight line, but the people in charge for answering his emails handled the difficulty delightfully. Of course they go through every steps to make sure that I had a genuine issue, and then the correspondent determined to just give me a serial number for Windows 7 professional, which I was able to upgrade to using Windows Anytime Upgrade, which take a smaller amount of minutes. Now I am a happy camper. NOTE that I was given this serial number for free of charge ONLY for the reason that I pointed out that the website I supposed before said that Home Premium had the feature when it didn't. I don't suggest trying what I did because as someone mentioned, the website has been edited and Home Premium is no longer listed.