Thread: Requirement For Improving Primary Hard Disk Rating On WEI

Requirement For Improving Primary Hard Disk Rating On WEI

I have been trying to improve the Primary hard disk drive that ia have been using for long. Also the scenario is like improving the system files and then makes the proper settings so that ratings in the Windows Experience Index works goes high and also the ratings also should get up and also the system support should be proper so that you can make the use properly. I have tried out with the options such as the Kingston 128 GB SSD and also tried out with the Samsung 1 TB 7200 RPM that is of 32 MB. Please advise me so that what is the best configuration that can be using for the system that I am using so that I can get the better ratings in the WEI.

Re: Requirement For Improving Primary Hard Disk Rating On WEI

My opinion is that you should go and make the use of the 160 GB SATA that is 7200RPM drive and then this will help you to increase the score that will be taken up to 5.3 and also the score of the 5.9 is god enough. But in the system that I am using the rate is upto just 5.3, but it is not the similar effect should be seen in the system that is being used by you.

The other option is that you can go to the Device manager and then you got use the properties that is of the appropriate hard drive and also the policies section can also be used that can help you to turn on and also can make the use of the writing cache too. After that you got to run the WEI and just see the ratings that have been given for you. This should help you out to increase the rating and also get the details of the system that you are using for the Windows 7.

The other option that you can use is that just make the use of the Intel Q9450 that is at the 2.8 GHz and somehow the system is being made faster. And also you can also make the use of the AMD/Intel and also for the Nvidia that can be used for the naming schemes to. Also it basically determines in the use of the CPU and the GPU that is being used in the computer system that you are currently working in.