Thread: Display of Vista Green Boot Screen Loading Bar In Windows 7

Display of Vista Green Boot Screen Loading Bar In Windows 7

I have been using the Windows 7 for quite a long time; I have switched the operating system form the Windows vista to Windows 7. The functions that I wanted are being well supported by the Windows 7 version and not with the one of the Windows vista version. But don’t know what just happened to it recently whenever I boot the computer the boot screen has changed from the usual Windows 7 splash to the one of the odd Vista boot login. Also I am not making the use of the dual boot in the Windows as I have just installed the version of the Windows 7 and have completely removed the version of the vista from the system that I am using. I have tried to format the computer but was in vain. Please help me out with the problems that are currently being faced by me and also the perfect solution for the Query that has been posted by me.

Re: Display of Vista Green Boot Screen Loading Bar In Windows 7

It happens when you just make the use of the high resolution animated and the use of the dynamic Windows 7 boot screen that is making the use of the Interface that may be changed out. Also if you make an attempt to repair the start-up menu items and then just makes the use of the Windows Vista DVD that is specifically being use for the rebuilding of the screen that is causing you all the problems. And also the locale is being found out to be in the entry of the Windows boot loader that will help to load the boot and then just relocate for the animated boot screen option that makes you to use the boot screen that of the Vista and not of the Windows 7.

If the above steps are not working for you then you can also try and make the use of the below given steps:
    1. First click on to the Start button.
    2. After that you got to locate the command prompt.
    3. When you will get the option of the command prompt just make a right click on it.
    4. After that you just got to right click on to the pop-up context menu and then run as the Administrator.

After that type the commands that are given below:
    bcdedit /set {current} locale
    or
    bcdboot %WinDir% /l , in this you got set the language of your choice and then just you got to install to the system that you are using.

Then you can also try the option of viewing anything that is unknown to the file system that you are using in the system of the Windows 7. Because it happens that sometimes you just forget to get the views of the files that are available in the system that you are using. As you were telling me that earlier you have just installed the Windows vista version and so some of the files might have been kept in the system that you are using. So just make a full proof checkup that whether the files of the previous version of the operating system are still present in it or not.