Thread: Computer Stops responding After Being Left Unattended

Computer Stops responding After Being Left Unattended

I have been using the Windows 7 operating system and have been using and running the program in two computers. And so I have two computers that are totally different but have just installed the Windows 7 and was using both the system that were available for the laptop and the other one for the Desktop computer. Whenever I just keep the laptop unattended and then try to use it again the system does not responds, and goes to some kind of a sleep state and does not overcome out of it. At the beginning I use to move the mouse pointer but recently, I am not able to do that on the laptop that I am just using it. Please lend me solutions so that I can just overcome this problem and get rid of it totally.

Re: Computer Stops responding After Being Left Unattended

I have also got a solution that can really work fine for you but it is not full proof that it will work perfectly fine with the system that you are currently using. Microsoft have just released the version of the Windows 7 that can be made to run on the service pack, and also the previous versions were used for the testing that was sometimes ago and also the option of the auto hide is also enabled in it.

you can also download the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Service Pack 1(SP1) that will help you to download the registered version and then use the system requirement that are basically used for the Service pack 1. It consist of the downloading of the Windows 7 software and also the details of the steps to be followed if the system is freezing frequently.

You can also try to install the Windows 7 Microsoft keyboard and mice drivers and if you are using the Microsoft keyboard or mouse then the use of the HID updates can also be done from the use of the Windows update. The update can help you out to upgrade the Windows 7 Update and also you can just try out to force the INF drivers and also the system will not sleep if you are doing this update and if it goes to the sleep mode then it will automatically get started and the laptop will start functioning normally after that.

And the last option is that just wiped the system and then you can also try the option that is of re-installing the version of the Windows 7. And when the re-installation is done then the sleep problem will be completely removed off. The problem is directly related to the Intel Drivers which you might have just downloaded for the system that you are using.