Thread: I am getting message of launch startup repair on boot up

I am getting message of launch startup repair on boot up

Be able to I launch it w/o a XP disk and if so determine to it repair the OS or wipe out the data and install an innovative OS. When I turn on my system, startup repair does not let me to start the system usually, it always scans for tribulations, never locate a solution and I not be able to shift several further subsequent to by means of the intention of it. I do not be familiar by means of what to do, and when I endeavor saving a copy in my files commencing from the recovery alternative it gives me, they save to some extent. Does anybody be familiar by means of how to resolve this or how to get my documents saved without logging into my account.

Re: I am getting message of launch startup repair on boot up

There are far too numerous variations on these CDs so let's disappear it at "most of them merely lose what they do not backup." Installing XP is a diminutive rough on some. The e310 might have comprised SATA drives or additional things by means of the intention of stump those by means of the intention of install XP. Tell a diminutive additional I be able to observe the drive utilizing SATA to USB cable additional than not be able to open the doc files and my friend is out of town so I determine to have to wait until you gets back to observe if he's backed up your files. Then I determine to endeavor the "Launch Startup Repair" alternative. Immediately do not desire to wipe the whole thing until. There is a BIOS setting by means of the intention of causes by means of the intention of message. It's a straightforward thing and the NAME changes additional than it is approximating "SATA IDE EMULATION." Change by means of the intention of and try the entire in excess of again.

If they have comprised and protected the settings then the majority common cause I have include and run into is not an alternative for you. Then the entire in excess of again I have yet to consider by means of the intention of password a difficulty. I open the case and reset the cmos password ( additional than as there are a number of thousand procedures I determine to leave it at by means of the intention of) and then setup the BIOS the entire in excess of again. If not, it's most excellent to get your files out of it and leave it unaccompanied. "Not able to get past Launch Startup Repair." Additional than be able to get into setup or utilizing SATA to USB cable I be able to get into a number of folders. Must be working with Vista or Windows 7. Initially had XP additional than he must have upgraded. Additional than the BIOS AHCI IDE SATA (the name revolutionize too frequently for me to research or guess) setting is one I have endeavor if the startup repair fails.

On the other hand, these BIOS are password prevented and they did not set it. So I have encompassed and taken the battery out to reset the BIOS. Was not capable to start commencing from CD/DVD and might not revolutionize boot order for the reason by means of the intention of the password. I be able to observe the drive utilizing SATA to USB cable additional than not be able to open the doc files and my friend is out of town so I determine to have to wait until they gets back to observe if you had backed up his files. Then I determine to endeavor the "Launch Startup Repair" alternative. Just do not desire to wipe the whole thing until. I got a gateway laptop nv53 by means of windows7 and I run the launch startup repair or endeavor to load windows it goes to a blue screen by means of the tribulations.

I had tried by starting it in safe mode and immediately regarding each additional alternative. I be able to boot commencing from the CD additional than it immediately returns back to Launch Startup Repair or Start Windows generally. This is the error: Status: 0xc00000e9 unanticipated I/O Error and says it might be due to a recent revolutionize in hardware or software. He says by means of the intention of it he has not completed several updates to no matter which. So does this sound similar to a hardware tribulations. Have you endeavor the startup repair. Other than be warned, you encompass time if by means of the intention of succeeds, then it was software. OK, it's actually merely 30-40 minutes, additional than it seemed similar to everlastingly the first time I endeavor it, in view of the fact by means of the intention of I had no idea.

First you have to turn off your system. Then turn in on and frequently press F8. Scroll down to most recent recognized superior Config. If by means of the intention of works then do a system restore in reg mode. I might not get no matter which to work, so I gave up on saving the system and determined to by a hard drive inclusion (dollar 14.99 at fry's). I took out the hard drive, which was straightforward and placed in the inclusion. I plugged by means of the intention of into an xp computer and the computer familiar the hard drive enclosure additional than when I clicked on the icon(s) they would not open and I got an error communication by means of the intention of the drive was fraudulent. In view of the fact by means of the intention of I have comprised the exact similar Acer laptop I tried attaching the corrupted hard drive tranquil in the enclosure into the twin Acer by means of vista.