Thread: error message "WLXPGSS.SCR No Disk error, device is \Device\Harddisk1\DR1”

error message "WLXPGSS.SCR No Disk error, device is \Device\Harddisk1\DR1”

Hi. I am running windows 7 on my Lenova laptop and today morning I obtain this error message that ‘WLXPGSS.SCR No Disk error, device is \Device\Harddisk1\DR1”.Appear on the way to happen at what time there a lot of photos in the register are chosen. It is functioning well for a directory of 2000 files; however be unsuccessful at what time making use of a directory of 10,000 records. Brand new desktop by means of fresh Windows 7 install, no extra troubles. Anybody having this trouble? Does anyone have any solution to resolve this trouble? Thank you in advance.

Re: error message "WLXPGSS.SCR No Disk error, device is \Device\Harddisk1\DR1”

You be able to resolve a number of PC troubles by means of inspecting a drive or else drives intended for errors. Such as you are able to make sure that your PC’s main hard disk to resolve several performance problem, or else you be able to verify an external hard drive if it is not functioning appropriately.
    1. Go to computer and right click on Computer and select properties. Or else right click on computer on desktop and select properties.
    2. Now click the Tools tab, as well as after that, click Check now under Error-checking. (You might be prompted for an admin password type the password or press continue)
    Select Automatically fix file system errors. Now select Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors to do a thorough check. This will scan and repair error on drives.
    Select both Automatically fix file system errors as well as Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors on the way to verify for both file errors as well as physical errors,.
    4. Click Start.

I will recommend you on the way to make a new user account as well as ensure if you obtain the error.
    Below are the procedures:
    1.Go to start button and open User Accounts Now select Control Panel, after this click on “ User Accounts and Family Safety”, as well as after that clicking “User Accounts”.
    2. Select “Manage another account”. (You might be prompted for an admin password type the password or press continue)
    3. Now finally click “Create a new account”.
    4. Type whatever name you want to give to user account, Select account type as well as after that click Create Account.
    Now log on using the new account you have created. And see if the error still exist.

I am also receiving the similar reply as well as it is just on the PC I have just updated my computer from Vista to Windows 7. The suggestion given above does not seem to be working for me. The just thing that works for me was on the way to turn off the Windows Photo Screen Saver. As a result with any luck an update or else patch will come out therefore I be able to make use of the screen saver in its place of having to download a third party one.

This is extremely the solution that functioned for me. I thank you on one more alike thread; however I would like you thank you here once more. Not just was my cpu far above the ground however it was running tremendously hot at 76 degrees c now I have removed each and every one the libraries from WMP as well as blow me my computer is running at 47 degrees c !