Thread: Windows 7:Even in safe mode Hangs at shutdown as well as standby

Windows 7:Even in safe mode Hangs at shutdown as well as standby

I am facing severe troubles by means of windows 7 on my HP laptop for the previous week.Previous to this my laptop that is running windows 7 refuses on the way to go to sleep mode as well as I was required to build a hard restart. As a result windows 7 restarted incompletely. I tried to restart windows 7 however windows 7 hangs at shutdown. I also tried hard rebooting provide the similar effect as above. After that I try to start windows 7 in safe mode to perform a system restore on the way to earlier than the date I experienced these troubles, however subsequent to restoring the documents windows 7 hang at shutdown. Once more I was required on the way to perform a hard reboot. Subsequent to Windows 7 boots up once more windows 7 the restore system once more show the similar troubles as well as still windows 7 hang at shutdown.I have been searching on the internet for two weeks on the way to fix this trouble as well as one of the answer I originate information regarding hot fix. As a result, after two weeks of building no progress at all I am extremely irritated .Please help!

Re: Windows 7:Even in safe mode Hangs at shutdown as well as standby

1. Are you to able to start the computer well?
    2. Can you boot on the way to the safe mode?
    You can try this. Put the PC in a clean boot state on the way to ensure if the trouble persists.

1. Log using admin password
    2. Go to Start as well as type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, as well as after that press ENTER on the way to launch the System Configuration Utility.
    3. You will be prompted for admin password type the password or press continue
    4. From the General tab, click Selective Startup, as well as after that check clear the Load startup items
    5. Click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box on the Services tab, as well as after that click Disable all.
    6. Click okay, as well as after that Restart your system

I will recommend you to verify the Event Viewer on the way to obtain detailed information regarding the trouble.
    1. Go to start.
    2. Type eventvwr.msc in the start search box as well as press Enter.
    3. At the moment click on Application under Event Viewer (local).
    4. Look for event log Event Viewer window.
    Furthermore, run a SFC scan on the way to confirm for the problem.

I had the similar trouble upgrading my HP G60 from Vista to windows 7.I have successfully able to upgrade however the trouble was it would not shut down regardless of what I perform.Just in case anybody as well has my trouble as well as at a standstill wants help, here is what I perform,I ultimately mark out it on the way to the SD card reader driver which was out-of-date. Telling the driver on the way to verify for updates itself did not assist, I have to look for manually for the newest driver as well as install it. On one occasion I accomplish that, each and every one my troubles go away. I am now using the driver version Realtek 6.1.7600.30122You be supposed to be able on the way to discover it by means of google easily enough. Good luck!

Well if you desire on the way to make sure regarding viruses you be able to make a log from hijack this as well as place it in HJT logs. Did you alter something in your computer earlier than? Does it occur just by means of certain stuff (windows explorer) or else at whatever time you do something by means of it, be able to usually log off or else it as well freeze what do you observe at what time it is turning off.