Thread: How to recover my code of Windows Vista

How to recover my code of Windows Vista

I have bought a laptop last year for which it was originally installed Windows Vista, which I proceeded to remove to install Windows vista professional, also regularly purchased separately. Following a transfer does not find myself than the manufacture of windows vista. Having the need to reinstall the operating system, are looking for this serial, the setup I have gathered from the internet and is a file. ISO, those that require a serial during setup true, but of course alone is not enough, because I have to just enter the serial. I tried several online tools that should be used to retrieve the original installation that was used during the installation, but once started show me all of a code BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB type and so on, which obviously does not coincide in any way with my license key. In Control Panel-System I is shown only the "serial number", which clearly is different too, I was saddled with during the validation process carried out online last year after installation.

Re: How to recover my code of Windows Vista

Download the keyfinder from this address or directly from HERE. Eye that there is some virus in the ISO, you should still let you pay to be 100% secure. Actually I have also faced this kind of issue and after trying this I got my problem fixed. So I hope you should also go for this I hope this will help you. As I mentioned that if you have to secure then still you have to pay.

Before reporting software I tried it on my Win7 PRO 32bit and it worked. Can 'be that only works on the OEM and retail license. For the moment I do not know others. Scanning the ISO is useless; the viruses are inserted into the installation files of windows and are not detected by antivirus software.I did do while scanning the file. ISO, appears to be clean.

Hello, nothing to do, shows me the following thing:
    Windows vista Professional
    Product Part No.: X15-[5-digit omitted]
    Product ID: [5 digit] - [3 figures] - [7 digit] - [5 digits] to match CD Key date
    CD Key: BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB
    Computer Name: Robert-PC
    Registered Owner: Roberto
    Registered Organization:
    I have omitted the figures here, but that did not back the same. Product ID is what I'm referred to as "serial number" in the system. The CD Key which I entered last year was anything but that series of B. This is the same result I have indicated other little programs like. The code for Office 2007, also running smoothly, but I read it perfectly.

I am also going through this but mine is retail, having purchased separately. OEM was the old Vista Home Premium pre-installed on the PC, I deleted. I also do not know how to solve, if that DVD comes out is not a problem. For the ISO, ok I understand it, have it pay mglio yes. Maybe I can get the DVD of Win7 Home Premium, so if I enter the serial of my Professional should work well, as I understand the DVD are the same for all versions, is the only serial that makes discrimination on which version to install.