Thread: System repair disc could not be created in windows 7 shows error 0x80070057

System repair disc could not be created in windows 7 shows error 0x80070057

I am using system with widows 7 this is installed in both the system that is desktop and the laptop. I am using HP pavilion desktop and Sony vaio laptop. When trying to generate a system repair disk on my cd or dvd drive, I get the following message: System repair disc could not be created. The drive statement that it is in the procedure of becoming complete. Please attempt the ask for once more lately and shows error 0x80070057. Please help me in getting the solution for the issue. Please help me.

Re: System repair disc could not be created in windows 7 shows error 0x80070057

I think to create the system t\repair disk you need to follow the points given here:
    • Press the Hit on the Start key from the underneath left hand corner of the screen.
    • After this go to the search box type System Repair into it.
    • After this you will get system repair and then create a System Repair disk
    • As you have entered into the create System Repair disk get a empty DVD and set in the burning drive You could too utilize a CD, just ensure it is big enough to store up the System Repair Disc. And then select the burning drive from the menu.
    • And then click on the option create disc.

This is a somewhat familiar Windows Update error and confidently this will assist you resolution the troubles you are having. The 0x80070057 error code classically come about for the reason that of 3rd party driver problem but the steps given below will help you to get the desired solution:
    1. Client will observe error 0x800A138F when examine for updates; however the Windows Update.log folder will show error 0x80070057.
    2. This comes into view to be an problem by means of the program Netop which enter a driver entrance into the enum\root\unknown key in the registry:
      [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Class\
      {63C35530-D3DF-11D3-8F5D-0060B0A3612B}\0000]
      "DriverVer"="7.00 (2002014)"
      "MatchingDeviceId"="danware_netop_driver3"
      "DriverDate"="Jan 14 2002"
      "ProviderName"="Danware Data A/S"
      DriverDesc"="NetOp Driver 3 ver. 7.00 (2002014)"
    3. Together the DriverDate and DriverVersion are not arranged correctly
    4. To correct the error you need to visit the netop website and then run the executable file to fix this error. This can be done only when you are running the netop software

The 0x80070057 error actually fright the hell out of a lot of people. However, once you become familiar with the fundamental steps to go after in fixing this fault you won't contain any main troubles on your computer. The first thing that you require to perform is to examine the computer. This editorial will create solving such a fault simple to recognize and go after through. Once your computer attach to the windows website, it utilize two technologies: that is the 'Active x ', which essentially enables it to interrelate by means of the Microsoft website and the SSL (Secure Socket layer) which is a technique for information encryption that is utilized by internet explorer. Next, you should carry out a registry scan as the majority windows computers contain a registry trouble from time to time. This in core aids to pace up your computer and therefore recover its performance. A registry scan also assist solve mistake messages such as 0x80070057 and make sure that your computer is working correctly.
    Last edited by Bull50; 12-12-2010 at 03:17 PM.

I think this can be taken away by renaming the folder which you think is creating the problem to the system so to renaming you need to follow the steps given below:
    • First go to the Start and then select the run option from the menu.
    • And after the above step you need to type services.msc in the run box and after this click OK
    • After this right click on the Automatic Updates service and then click on stop it will take a few minutes to stop.
    • After this rename the "SoftwareDistribution" folder which can be done by clicking on the start and then proceeding to the run and after that type %systemroot% and then press OK. Now Right-click the SoftwareDistribution directory then click on Rename to rename it just type SoftwareDistribution.old and press enter.
    • After this again follow the first step to get the desired solution.