Thread: Error: 9F DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE( BSoD)

Error: 9F DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE( BSoD)

My brother has purchased a new assembled computer and he has been making use of his new machine for a little more than two weeks at the moment. The PC display would appropriately light up, at the same time as the external monitor would not. Not any of the windows on the monitor were reactive on the way to mouse clicks as well as the machine was not reactive to any of the key on the keyboard. The mouse pointer would be in motionToday I finally obtain a BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE STOP 0x0000009F.I conserved the minidump as well as captured system information. They are attach.Any suggestions or thoughts?

Re: Error: 9F DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE( BSoD)

I have recognized the trouble; however unluckily do not have a answer. The trouble is certainly the driver NETw5s64.sys.The bugcheck examination point on the way to the NETw5s64.sys, which is a driver designed for Intel wireless.You be able to attempt updating or else rolling back that driver.On the other hand the trouble may possibly be somewhere else.Do you have ZoneAlarm or AVG Antivirus installed on your system?

NO, I do not have ZoneAlarm or AVG Antivirus installed. I encompass a Lenovo T510 PC. I make sure that the Lenovo website as well as I encompasses the newest driver installed for the Intel N-6300 Lenovo. From inspecting their website, it come into view that this is an initial release, as a result I do not believe I be able to roll it reverse or else update it. Is there a further alternative?

Can you place the wireless adapter inside the Device Manager beneath "Network adapters". Can you tell us what is the name of the adapter? After that be able to you right-click the wireless adapter and select Properties/ Details, after that select "Hardware Ids" under "Property".Can you after that click on the "Driver" tab.What is the "Driver Date" as well as "Driver Version"?Is the "Roll Back Driver" key accessible? Furthermore, have you several third party firewall installed as well as, if so, which one and which version?

The Intel driver did not resolve the trouble. Bugcheck above. This trouble seems on the way to happen subsequent to the system has been awake for a extended time performing lots of things. It usually appears to hang up subsequent to the screen is blanked by means of irregular disk movement. After a though the BSOD occur. I am going on the way to attempt the button as a work around as well as observe if this works subsequent to system has been full of activity for a whilst. I will let you be familiar with the result.

I would recommend on the way to turn on the Driver Verifier alongside each and every one non-Microsoft drivers to strain test them as well as attempt on the way to prepare out a tricky driver:go to Start as well as type verifier in the Search programs furthermore files box as well as press "Enter" . Now make standard settings, click Next and Select driver names from a catalog and after that choose all non-Microsoft drivers , click Finish Reboot the system.Continue on the way to make use of the PC usually however if you experience several BSODs make accessible the minidump files.If subsequent to enabling the Driver Verifier as well as restarting the workstation you obtain a BSOD on startup furthermore cannot start Windows, reboot the PC in "Safe Mode" plus perform the follow:Go to Start and type verifier in the Search programs as well as files box furthermore press "Enter" and Delete existing settings now select Finish Reboot the computer as well as log in using Normal Mode, as well as make accessible several resulting minidump file.

I also have the accurate similar trouble; I obtain BSOD by means of DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE on top of PCI.SYS. I encompass a Lenovo T410. I have had this trouble for weeks without discovering any answer as well as lastly I found this thread. And I follow as suggested in above post that disabling all power saving options in the power profile is functioning, thanks!