Thread: Windows 7 : shows backup in progress in background

Windows 7 : shows backup in progress in background

I perform a backup as well as disk image, after that later on restore the system to earlier than that backup (by means of System Restore). While doing this I receive a warning message from Backup as well as Restore. After that it perform a scheduled backup, state that my system restore has been done successfully to earlier then that back up as well as I be supposed to alter my backup setting.I remove the backup records as well as turn off the backup schedule, however at the moment my action centre inform that "Backup in Progress" furthermore there is no backup in progress. I am unable to resolve to this problem. If you have any suggestion regarding to this trouble please let me know. Thank you in advance. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Windows 7 : shows backup in progress in background

This was a problem we establish in Beta build as well as the trouble is solved in RC. This usually occurs at what time the system gets restarted while backup was in progress. As per my knowledge the Action Center status will be updated within 10 min next to the new user login. You may possibly for all time go to the Backup as well as Restore Control Panel on the way to obtain the correct position about backup.Within pre-RC builds having this problem, if you run a next backup, the message be supposed to get reorganize at the finish of backup.

I also had the similar problem. Also tried the whole thing.Including disabling the backup process. I make use of Paragon Backup furthermore I am happy. Presently get relieve of this message "Backup in progress". Open Action Center status and backup and restore show not anything. I also have backup disable. At what time I enable the backup progress there is no way to stop it.

If you are receiving back up in progress repeatedly. I will recommend that you do not contain sufficient space on your hard drive, I would advise reformat your hard drive as well as do not forget to back image furthermore auto back up to finish a minimum of space would be 20GB of hard drive.Once you have reformatted your hard drive plus earlier than you begin the backup ensure that the settings in action centre. As well confirm that any third party backup program is disabled.I am running windows 7 ultimate by means of action centre have finished a full back up image as well as usual backup are set as well as finished to my schedule, as a result the problem is not by means of action centre however by means of how the user has configured there machine along with third party application installed

I construct my new PC previous week as well as installed Windows 764 bit home premium. I had actually met no severe troubles until I attempt on the way to perform a backup to protect each and every my hard work. Unfortunately no luck. All of the similar indication as explains here. Initially I obtain the "Backup in Progress" message yet although there was not any. I manage on the way to obtain relieve of the message as well as at the moment after that the PC just totally freezes as soon as I attempt to do whatever thing by means of backup. I cannot arrange it, I cannot backup.Backup is totally rivet up in what I considered was going on the way to be a decent operating system. Sure hope somebody from MS take note. Really it is irritating please provide any solution to get rid of this issue.

The solution to this problem is on the way to remove or else cancel any as well as all scheduled backups. This will delete the backup in progress message for you. I do not memorize if I had to restart after this or not, however it did take away the backup in progress message.This as well made it probable to once more sucessfully generates a backup.