Thread: Backup error: " C:\Users\Jonathan\Documents because is it on corrupted drive C:\"

Backup error: " C:\Users\Jonathan\Documents because is it on corrupted drive C:\"

I buy a new PC lately as well as running Windows 7 installed furthermore have been making use of Windows Backup frequently in view of the fact that my buy with no troubles. On the other hand, after two days ago I try to backup my system as well as established an error message state that the backup finished other than several files were skip. Upon screening the log, I see this that Windows Backup has skipped “ C:\Users\Jonathan\Documents because is it on corrupted drive C:\.”It comes into view that Windows Backup has essentially skipped each precious part of information on my computer. I perform a search for solution as well as it seem that at what time people have this trouble Windows Backup for all time skips the similar libraries furthermore the just proposal I may possibly discover was to run the chkdsk utility, after that try a backup once more. If you have solution to this issue let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Backup error: " C:\Users\Jonathan\Documents because is it on corrupted drive C:\"

Chkdsk be supposed to frequently resolve this problem. You might attempt doing chkdsk from Windows Recovery Environment(WRE) as well as observe if that resolves the problem.You be able to access it by means of the Windows 7 installation CD or else a system repair CD you produced previous.
    To make use of this technique, you require on the way to reboot your PC using the disc. Note: If your PC is not organize to start from a CD, verify the info that come by means of your computer. You may possibly require to alter your computer's BIOS setting.

1. First place in the disc.
    2. Now Reboot your system by means of the PC’s power button.
    3. If see “press any key to start Windows from the installation disc”. press any key to proceed further
    4. select your language setting, as well as after that click Next.
    5. If you are making use of the Windows installation CD click repair your PC.
    6. choose the Windows installation you desire on the way to repair, as well as after that click Next.
    7. click tool to open it on top of the System Recovery Options,
    At this moment choose command prompt at the same time as an alternative as well as type : Chkdsk /F /R

Re: Backup error: " C:\Users\Jonathan\Documents because is it on corrupted drive C:\"

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I start my computer today morning and I notice that it ran a to some extent dissimilar chkdsk on its own; it just had 3 steps in its place of the 5 at what time I ran it manually.
    It did not seem to be appearing any error, however subsequent to logging in I ran my backup once more furthermore it functioned very well this occasion. It seem to me that in windows 7 backup program there is any fault because of which we are getting this trouble, with any luck somebody is looking into it. I am certainly not the just individual who has found this trouble.

I am also having the similar troubles by means of Backup failing as well as it keep on telling me that while doing backup it skip all my profile files.Such as “Windows Backup skipped C:\Users\David\Documents because is it on corrupted drive C:\”The whole thing I have attempted Running Chkdsk by means of the a variety of control /f /r as well as I have performed an repair install however have same error.I am using vista preinstalled from HP on my laptop as well as MS one worry was backing up every one my data without a trouble. Chkdsk discover no errors as well as I have been fighting this trouble from the time when I upgrade to windows 7. I also think that this might me a permissions or else ownership problem. Can somebody help me.

I am also having the accurate similar problem. It come into view (for the majority part, however not completely) to be irritable that the folders I tell it to bounce are damage. On the other hand, this is not correct completely. I have also run chkdsk furthermore it did not resolve the problem as well as it did not discover anything damage. I will perform rescan once again and observe if that helps. Anybody have a solution or any ideas?

Similar trouble here. I have backup all my files on another internal hard drive successfully. This seems to be functioning however at the moment it is skipping folders representing that they are damage. On the other hand I be familiar with that they are not damage.MS: This is surely an problem, please offer us by means of a workaround or else a solution.