Thread: After installing windows 7 Home premium PC gets Reboots several times

After installing windows 7 Home premium PC gets Reboots several times

I have a problem with my computer, I've mounted parts, and installing windows7, everything is fine until I turned off and on. At the start, before going to load windows it reboots several time so I reset it several times until I get that boot will fine. Another problem is that occasionally crashes, the screen comes with some stains as rectangles and noise on the screen. I've done a memtest and hdd test, and I have everything right. Is it normal that happens to me windows7 x64? Can it be the motherboard which gets fail? Is there any program to test the motherboard?

Re: After installing windows 7 Home premium PC gets Reboots several times

One of my friend was also facing this similar kind of problem. His PC was also getting reboots several of the times, this was the problem which he was facing continuously. So in order to fix this kind of issue first you installs all the rivers correctly I hope after doing this you will get the solution for this issue. One more thing which I forget to tell you. All the drivers should be latest in order to avoid any kind of inconsistency.

Assuming that you've verified that the components are compatible and it is really hard to know what the problem. So it would not be bad to post the components. Several problems have not you start, when you start it with rectangles. Graphics card you just remove it and restart again. If the graph is built into the motherboard, I am inclined to any component that is not properly placed or incompatible. Install windows normally when the PC is started the 1st time without problems drivers come later, so do not think it is driver issue at first.

The components:
    • 3x2GB DDR3 Corsair,
    • 965 cpu amd phenom x4 black edition,
    • Asus motherboard USB3.0 m4a88t-v
    • Integrated graphics,
    • Card reader.

The LED display is a TV connected via HDMI.
    Now it seems to restart fine, but occasionally crashes, and also do not know why but when I leave for a while working with the tv off and when I turn on the TV recognizes the signal and I have to reset.

Regarding your issue I have solution so if you want then you just go for this I am sure that it will help you in order to fix your issue. So in that you first go to Start-control panel-hardware and sound. Click your right mouse button on the device "digital output" and select "Set as default communication device" Save your changes. You7 have to do only this much and your problem get resolved.