Thread: Low Battery Notification Doesn’t Pop-up In Windows 7 After Reaching To The Critical Level

Low Battery Notification Doesn’t Pop-up In Windows 7 After Reaching To The Critical Level

I have just now upgraded the system of Windows 7 that has been used by me lately. But have never come across such an error that is of the battery. The battery notifies me that the battery is reaching on to a critical level and the same system works properly when the Windows vista is being installed in it. I am just making the sue of the Laptop of the HP and when the battery reaches the 25% mark then the icon is being displayed and when the level reaches the 5% a pop will occur. But it is not in the case of the Windows 7. Please help me out what is the main problem with it and also give me the solution for it.

Re: Low Battery Notification Doesn’t Pop-up In Windows 7 After Reaching To The Critical Level

Just follow the below given steps and also the icon will be hidden and the below given steps will help you to see that how can you show the battery icon:
    1. At the start you got to click on to the right click on to the area of the task bar and then click on to the properties option.
    2. Then under notification are just click on to the customize option.
    3. Then after that in the notification area just clicks on to the turn system and click on to whether to turn it on or off.
    4. After that you got to turn the system icon and also on or off the page that is under the behavior and then you got to click on to the drop-down list and the go to the power option in that and just click on to the OK button.

And then accordingly do the set-up as your wish.

Re: Low Battery Notification Doesn’t Pop-up In Windows 7 After Reaching To The Critical Level

I am also facing the same issue and I have just tried out to upgrade the windows 7 that I am using in the computer and after that I tried reading the que carefully, and then you got to follow the steps that are given below:
    1. Just try out with the up up-gradation of the system that you are using and then you can also just install the Vista in the system that you are using.
    2. Also look out for the notification of the icon and just click on to the one option.
    3. You can also look out for the pop up and then just get the remainder and just now do the up-gradation directly to the Windows 7.

I hope this will help you to solve the problem.

And also you can just check out the site of the Microsoft and just check out for the battery facts and then you have to see that how the battery can be changed and also the notification of the battery can be removed by just replacing it or by just performing the steps. The pop-up appears when you change the notification from the critical action to shut down that is from the hibernate option; this makes you to display the message as the Low battery and then it will just pop-up.