Thread: PC hangs at boot time "Windows is starting up"

PC hangs at boot time "Windows is starting up"

In this my problem is in windows 7 Ultimate 32bit installed and in this More Windows 7 will not boot after it was booted a few times and updates have been installed and The PC hangs at "Starting Windows". Although it does not appear to me, because I've START GUI disabled. And you boot after the 2nd time during the installation I immediately turned off as the operating system GUI start, because it was said in another forum that sometimes the help can always boot Windows, because before that it did not work with GUI-START. Have in the past 3 weeks my system 15 times re-implemented. So please help me. The last thing installed was Assassins Creed 2, and then it stops working.

Re: PC hangs at boot time "Windows is starting up"

I have had exactly the same problem today. The Pc will hang at "Starting Windows"
    My system is similar:
    • Windows 7 64bit
    • ASUS P5E-N SLI
    • Nvidea Geforce 8800 GTS
    • Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

It is interesting that I have also installed as the last program Assassins Creed 2. System Restore and repair startup option did not help. Could it possibly due to the installation of the game? I got it installed yesterday and since only one or two times restart

Like you I have also faced this kind of issue. So after searching a lot I got the solution for this. And in my case it was happening because of the driver issue. So I have installed the latest driver and then I have checked it so my problem gets fixed. So I think you just try for this may be it is happening because3 of the driver issue. So you install the latest driver and then check it I hope your issue will get fixed.

I would have liked. But this is no longer the Windows starts I have no access to my data. I identify with Windows 7 from yet not all too well is there a ready mode as separators in Win XP and how to start it? Or is there any other way to get to my data? If yes then please post it over here as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you in advance.

So you just uninstall game has brought nothing. The Device Manager shows me non-PnP drivers the "security processor loader driver" So I have found nothing on Google what the causes. And in order to fix this I have also visited many of the forum sites but I am not able to get any perfect solution in order to fix this. If anybody has proper solution then share it over here.