Thread: Interrupted Operation Can't Boot Computer Properly on windows 7

Interrupted Operation Can't Boot Computer Properly on windows 7

I've got Windows 7 Ultimate recently and now I'm trying to play the GTA 4 which is not running correctly. I've already tried many things but it all has brought nothing now I have another idea. I have a hard drive lying around and thought to build this one and play on it win xp. Now to my question I'm running 2 hard drives on my desktop one is with windows 7 and would now be a run on xp. how does this work? 've been talking a lot but unfortunately it is not just smarter. How do I go about it? NEN is the boot manager needs to see but I also know how to work the steps from the two later versions? I also read that it is better to install XP first and then must win 7 must be the? I 've just formatted the first place. Thanks in advance....

Re: Interrupted Operation Can't Boot Computer Properly on windows 7

I think that the installation with EasyBCD will fix this issue and I am already playing. Then if you are using windows xp virtual PC in bcd set then restart it. I had worked as a manager and then the boot between xp and windows 7 could choose not win if I have clicked on it xp the computer has restarted. it may be that I have something set incorrectly? have some pictures from the attached bios.

Thanks for the reply have again tried your theory and in itself it does not work on the boot manager but when I take the Samsung drive, the Hitachi drive to put in Hard Disk Drives 1st set. then it starts but only xp and windows 7 is gone. I do it as usual then comes the error message ne something with the \ NTLDR is. furnished by the EasyBCD I once made NEN screeny. if you need any screenshots say modest because I would really love to regulate the boot manager and not always switch the hard disk.

Follow the steps which are mentioned below:

1. Your computer might be trying to load Windows from removable media rather than from the hard disk inside your computer. Remove any floppy disks, CDs, DVDs, USB flash drives, digital cameras, and memory cards.
    2. A portion of your hard disk may be corrupted. You might be able to fix the problem by performing a repair installation of Windows XP.
    3. Your hard disk may have failed. Contact technical support for further troubleshooting assistance. If your hard disk has failed, it will need to be replaced. After you have replaced your hard disk, you should restore your files from a backup.