Thread: Insufficient Resources at Logon Error 0xc000012d

Insufficient Resources at Logon Error 0xc000012d

The adobe photoshop gives me error "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000012d) click on OK to terminate the application" i can not open the Task Manager and the only way out of this is to reboot the computer and by posivilidad revice with panda active virus scan, panda total scan pro. Scan line 32, bit defend, karpesky online and none gave testimony virus memories with memtest and it did not damage anything else could do? I had not installed any software or changed anything in the PC hardware.

Re: Insufficient Resources at Logon Error 0xc000012d

I think that the problem is due to a virus which is corrupting the computer. You need to install an Antivirus on your system. But if you already have installed an Antivirus application then you need to scan the system. Try to scan the system as soon as possible before your system gets corrupted. In your case now i think you should try to enter the safe mode. This will help you to get this application problem fixed.

I have a problem with My pc. When I tried playing a game, my pc is got hung and trying to open the task manager jumps me an error box and puts, taskgmr.exe "the application failed to start (error 0xc000012d)". I spent the antivirus, eset and I found 9 Trojans, which we surprised me because a week ago had nothing. And the game should not be because I have installed quite some time. And I antispyware detected anything, I guess I'll have to find other means, but not for this I ask for help, at least to fix it without having to uninstall the game.

I have been facing the application I think has a virus so I formatted and completely reinstall my PC (Asus W5 laptop) with the restoration CD windows XP pro. I reinstalled my applications (MSN, Yahoo Messenger, Trend Micro, thunderbird..). I think that it might be a problem with the video so I flashed my bios and updated drivers for my video card (Intel) but still the same problem. I just saw a friend who has the same problem like me and a laptop completely different. I restarted my computer and everything starts well for a few minutes. I think it may be a problem with msn but I'm not sure. if anyone has a solution please help