Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Fxscount.h file missing in Windows XP

Operating Systems

Old 11-12-2010

Fxscount.h file missing in Windows XP

I am annoying to setup fax in Microsoft Windows XP, but the Fxscount.h file is missing. I do not contain a Windows Disk, as Windows came preloaded on my computer. Can I download this file form somewhere else? Please suggest something which helps me to solve my problem, which helps me to setup my fax. Any replies are recommended.

Old 11-12-2010

Re: Fxscount.h file missing in Windows XP

Here is the best ever way to obtain all the missing fxs files:
Just download file from Microsoft but donít run it, just save that file, because it is intended or planned just for server 2003 installation. After that, release it with WinZip or additional Zip reader, 7-Zip Freeware. Later than you saved that File just right Click on it and release it with 7-Zip extract the files to a suitable permanent folder, and point the FAX installation there to make use of them.
Old 11-12-2010

I also have the similar problem with Microsoft windows XP. And I attempted as above but the installation is giving an error: setup cannot copy the file fxs. I tried quite a lot of retry but it did not work. Here I am utilizing Microsoft windows XP professional. Please do the needful. This is really important for me.
Old 11-12-2010

I am annoying to attach an old HP 600 ďAll in OneĒ Fax Printer Scanner to my Dell laptop with Microsoft windows XP SP2. I cannot discover the Fxscount.h dll file for windows XP pro or Home excluding for the small business Server 2003 Operating System. The printer part is functioning; it is the FAX I cannot acquire to work. Can someone please advise me where I can download this file or how I can make this effort? I also checked the DLL sites but don't have it listed.
Old 11-12-2010

The .h extension of Fxscount.h implies it is a file which is fraction of the program's source code; in further words, it is possibly utilized by the developers to generate the program. It is completely possible that HP select to make use of that extension for various other reason, but it appears highly improbable that HP would utilize an .h extension for a DLL.
Old 12-12-2010

I establish the file on an additional computer and it is a text file. On the other hand, I am still receiving the similar error while annoying to setup a fax, the Fxscount.h stops it. The error message saying: The file Fxscount.h on Windows XP Professional CDROM is required. Type the path where the file is situated, and after that click ok. HP has stopped support for the Office jet 600 and I truly don't wish to refuse it because of this. I acquired a USB to Parallel printer cable that must be functioning well and not intrusive with the fax because it prints well, it is just the fax that won't work. On the other hand, I am as well receiving a 2 way communication error which I am as well annoying to test to observe if this may be the trouble. I just don't know how to perform the 2 way test yet.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , , , ,