Thread: Coprocessor driver is not found in windows 7

Coprocessor driver is not found in windows 7

I am using HP dv9608nr laptop which is previously installed with the windows vista, so I have upgraded the system with windows 7 and also installed the entire latest driver to the system. After installing the entire thing to the system I found that some driver is missing from the list. Actually I have done checking the entire installed driver into the system which can be done using device manager but I found everything but one thing was missing from there that is driver for the coprocessor. I'm not capable to find any Win7x32 driver for this. Where can I find that?

Re: Coprocessor driver is not found in windows 7

I think this can be solved by running the program in the compatibility mode so to do the things you need to follow the steps given below:
    1. GO to the program whir you have saved this program to install the driver and then right click n the programs shortcut, .exe file.
    2. After this you need to click on the properties of the installation program file.
    3. Now after doing the above things as suggested click on the Compatibility tab.
    4. To Run a Program in Compatibility Mode makes sure the Run this program in compatibility mode for option which is available in the Compatibility tab box and then hit on the fall down set of choices arrow and choose which edition of Windows the program was complete for.
    5. To Change the Settings for a Program ensures or unchecks the situation you desire for the program.
    6. To Change the Privilege Level of a Program ensures or unchecks the Run this program as an administrator box to allow or put out of action this choice
    7. To Change All of These Settings above for All Users hit on the Change settings for all users key Repeat steps 4, 5, and 6 in this window to affect them to all consumer on the computer and then click OK. To apply the changes again click on the OK.

I think this will help you to get the desired solution it somewhat similar to the above post but I think this will help you in much effective and easier way so follow the steps given below:
    • Go to the program's shortcut, .exe file and then Right click on it and then go on Troubleshoot compatibility.
    • You will observe this for an instant whereas Windows 7 is notices what the problems might be by means of the program
    • The wizard will currently provide you a register of option to select from. Choose the alternative you would resembling to attempt, then go after the rest of the onscreen commands until you are throughout troubleshooting the compatibility matter by means of the program.

This issue can be tackled by using the Registry Editor which can be done by the steps given below:
    • Go to the Start Menu and open it then type regedit in the search box and push Enter.
    • If doing this prompted by UAC, then get on on Yes.
    • In regedit, find the way to the position below: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
    • To Run a Program in Compatibility Mode - In the right window of Layers you need to do right click on an unfilled region and hit on New then go to the String Value. After this type in the complete pathway of the program's exe folder and push Enter and then right click on the complete pathway and hit on Modify button. Type in a solitary or grouping of information values for how you desire to dash the program as and hit on OK button.

I think you need to make the older program to run in this version of windows as most programs printed for Windows Vista too work in this edition of Windows, but a number of older programs might dash badly or not at all. If a program printed for a previous edition of Windows doesn't run properly, you can attempt varying the compatibility situation for the program, either physically or by means of the Program Compatibility troubleshooter. To run the Program Compatibility troubleshooter you need to follow the steps given below:
    • Unlock the Program Compatibility troubleshooter by hitting the Start button after this go to Control Panel. In the search box write troubleshooter and then hit on Troubleshooting. Below Programs hit on Run programs complete for previous edition of Windows.
    • Go after the commands in the troubleshooter and I think this will help you to get the desired solution.