Thread: even after proper driver, no sound installed message

even after proper driver, no sound installed message

Hello, I am describing my problem hope that you can help me solve my problem loving the sound card (Realtek AC97 HD) from my position has not wanted to settle c despite the good drivers, I tried more than 4 other drivers compatible with all Windows XP but there sound card (which is internal and not PCI) detected but not well recognized by windows xp pro, I was BIOS disabled and enabled after a reboot, but the members there problem, the action that have caused this problem loving that I am making a repair for windows xp. I do not know, tried to help me please? I WILL REMARK

Re: even after proper driver, no sound installed message

I wanted to say a big thank you especially for modesty. I also reformatted xp and my sound card no longer wanted to live! There was a constant bug when installing Realtek AC97 for the computer restarts itself always. For those who have the same problem as me someday I have a motherboard with integrated sound card on a GA-8SIML Packard bell. So I install vinyl and now I have sound! great! Again, thank you! Big kisses! Requirements: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0.

Following the relocation of a system windows xp, my computer has no sound. the driver is Realtek AC'97 audio controller but when I install it responds to a crash of the computer screen with blue. I followed your advice written in this forum and have downloaded and installed vinyl AC'97. Installation took place without concern but I touchpapers no sound. on the volume when I
    play with the slider means a lot of crackling on the speakers but no sound!

I have the same problem as 2 other fellow users except me what vinyl does not work either and that the manufacturer function even less, here's what it says, "The software you're currently installer for this material: Vinyl AC'97 Codex Combo Driver (WDM), has not been validated during the test to get the Windows logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP,
    Continue Install this software meter can impair or destabilize the good focntionement meintenan your system or in the future.

Hello maybe you already few test but went to the manager paripherique to update the drivers was from this place you just need to specify the exact location of driver. GSPR you have help. But I swear that I downloaded the latest drivers from the Fujitsu site, but still the yellow question mark appears to itself on the device name, then thee is no other idea please?! There is no y 'missing component during installation, just at the end of installation it tell me that the device could not start error (code 10)!! Please try again to help me!