Thread: Windows 7 on RAID 0 Scores Only 5.9

Windows 7 on RAID 0 Scores Only 5.9

I have just recently installed the version of the Windows 7 and that to in the RAID 0 by using the two WD Raptor Driver and also I have got a score of 5.9 that is for the Hard Drive index. Also I am just using the Asus Board with the Intel IC8HR with the help of the Raid Controller. Also I would like you know that I am using the hard drive that is of SATA and which is spinning at the rate of 10,000 RPM, and also it is that I was expecting a score which will be much higher. Also I have just installed the Windows 7 in the gateway that was a little old. Please tell me your respective scores if you are using the same RAID 0 with the Windows 7.

Re: Windows 7 on RAID 0 Scores Only 5.9

The one which is used in the vista and also in the Windows 7, the rating is given high if you have reserved the hardware properly and also made the use of the SSD drive properly. And also the scores that are being scored if you have maintained the hardware properly are about 7. There are some bottle necks that are being used in the hardware and the use of the WEI is the one which is basically used for the computer that is making the use of the Seagate SATA 7200 RPM drive. The system that I have just mentioned above is just having the score of 4.3 and also the RAID array is having the score of 5.9 that is quite good.

The same problem is being face by me but now I have just brought certain changes in it through which the score of my Computer is being increased. Previously I was making the use of the 2x7200 RPM, and that of the SATA 2 which was having the hard-disk of 500 GB, and also was making the use of the same RAID 0 configuration. Also the test put a fair amount of the response time that is of the older version. Also I have just received a good response for the SSD drive that I am using. Also I have tested the RAID that is present in the computer and have read the speed of 250 MB/S that is said to be very close to the SSD’s that have been use by me.

You can just also try the option of the changing the Hard drive that is being used by you. And also you just can make the use of the Hard drive that is being used by you for the system that you have been using. And also you just got to upgrade the systems that are already present in the system that you have been using. Also check for the SATA controllers that are present in the system that has been used by you.

Hey thank you I have just resolved the issues and have made the changes that you have just told me do. Also it is that I have just changes the SATA that was present in the system that is being used by me. The Raid array that I am using is little old, and I have no idea that it also depends on the Raid that is being used in the system of mine and also the up-gradation of the raid is also an important part, which I have just got ti recently.