Thread: My wifi mouse does not appear in windows

My wifi mouse does not appear in windows

At the same time as I was web surfing, utilizing my Wireless mobile mouse 4000, it unexpectedly stop running. By this I indicate the blue ray of the mouse is tranquil powered, the transceiver is tranquil plugged, additional than my computer does not be familiar by means of the mouse to any further extent (additional than it does become aware of it, it is immediately saying "unknown device"). The additional surprising is by means of the intention of it occurred unexpectedly, without several reasons. I endeavor setup the entire in excess of again drivers, plug into dissimilar USB port, and I endeavor the mouse on an innovative computer. Nothing is running. In addition, subsequent to one minutes plugged, the transceiver is super hot. Eliminate the transceiver at your earliest expediency and get it replaced. Being super hot determined to not do your USB port several favors at the entire.

Re: My wifi mouse does not appear in windows

I already had Microsoft reinstate one of them and at present it occurred the entire in excess of again. I do not imagine I determine to purchase an additional one of these mice. I liked it even though previous to the entire the trouble. I in addition had the similar thing occur to me most recent night. Merely dissimilarity is my transceiver is not hot, and my mouse is a Microsoft 3000. It is merely regarding a year old. I actually consideration for the money it would most recent longer than the cheap mouse I had formerly extremely disappointed. By the technique, the merely reply given to this tribulations was a non-answer. It said merely to unplug the transceiver. I have comprised an acer netbook, merely a month old by means of windows 7 starter. I got the wireless mobile mouse 4000 the similar time I had purchased the netbook and it worked wonderfully. I gave it to who has the similar netbook and it tranquil runs for here. I went out and get the mobile mouse 6000 a couple weeks ago additional than a a small number of days ago I had the problem where the mouse unexpectedly stopped running and the transceiver was super hot.

Is Microsoft presenting any kind of substitute for these imperfection products. And does anybody have comprised an respond as to why it is occurring. I have comprised and got a similar tribulations. Mouse stopped running, the transceiver becomes rapidly extremely hot if I plug it in, additional than commencing from the outside the mouse itself give the impression of being similar to its ok. Additional than where to get it replaced. I locate Microsoft's website so multifaceted by means of the intention of I have encompassed hard time locating several information in sequence of whom I be supposed to contact (in my own country) if I include this sort of tribulations. I had purchased my wireless mobile mouse 4000 in an additional country so going back to by means of the intention of particular store is not probable for me. I have the extremely equivalent predicament by means of my Wireless 6000 mouse. It quit running a small number of months ago.

I had the accurate identical tribulations by means of my 6000 it haphazardly stopped running subsequent to less by means of the intention of 6months for dollar 40 I consideration I would get a superior mouse by means of the intention of lasts. Guess not my old cheap one most recent for ever tranquil works. Subsequently mouse I get positively would not say Microsoft on it. Similar problem here by means of the free mouse commencing from PDC09. Item does not act in response on my XP by means of and exclusive of the driver installed. Someone be familiar by means of what Microsoft is planning to do by means of this problem. I sent an e-mail in to PDC hold up or maintain yesterday on this. People who had their card scanned are supposed to be receiving an e-mail by the end of the day today on how to go regarding receiving this replaced. Well, the rumor approximately the PDC (and I pressure rumor) is by means of the intention of when the mice were in utilize out of the package to be recognized by means of the Windows Azure logo.

I had endeavor it by means of the Mac, by means of Windows XP by means of the most recent service pack and by means of the Windows 7 laptop they gave everybody at PDC and it does not work. Most of the determine to observe how fast they fix this tribulations. Similar thing here. I searched, additional than no luck. If anybody figures this out give pleasure to let me be familiar by means of it. Yes I have innovative batteries in the mouse and yes the blue light comes on. I had gone subsequent to the instructions in the organize they supposed in regards to installing the driving and switching on the mouse and positioning in the USB dongle. Did this in Windows XP SP3 and it predictable by means of the intention of there was an innovative appliance and said it was prepared additional than the mouse did not shift the pointer. I had endeavor restarting the laptop a small number of times and tranquil no luck.

Each one of the mice packages were scratch open by means of the intention of I aphorism and I have comprised yet to locate one person by means of the intention of has gotten theirs to work. If there are people by means of the intention of have encompassed them running, it is by complete luck. Clearly the mice encompass to be paired by means of the dongle they came by means of at the factory otherwise everybody in the similar room would include a real problem. They are not the similar as normal wireless where there is a pairing procedure so they have to be keyed. Seems attractive clear, the mice did not get position back in the accurate packages in most cases and are not paired by means of the accurate dongle to any further extent. When I (and everybody else I saw) took ours back at PDC on, they take our email address and supposed they would contact us to acquire our shipping information in sequence to send me a innovative one.