Thread: Windows 7 64-bit Displaying Random BSOD

Windows 7 64-bit Displaying Random BSOD

I have been making the use of the Windows 7 just recently and have been using it for the performing of the task that is assigned to me at the place where I work. But just recently I am suffering with the issue of the BSOD that is of the black screen Of Death and the computer is locking up automatically. The same set-up use to run properly when I was making the use of the Windows XP. Please suggest me answer for it so that I can remove this issue permanently from the system that I am using.

Re: Windows 7 64-bit Displaying Random BSOD

I would like you to provide me with the valuable information of the specification of the hardware that is present inside your system. Because it depends that what kind of the hardware is being used in the system of yours. And the issue varies according to the system hardware and also the specification of the system software that has been made use in.

The system hardware that is present in the machine that is used by me is aas follows:
    • I am making the use of the Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 that is of the 3.0 GHz.
    • The DDR RAM that I am making use is of 2 GB and the graphic skills that are of 1066.
    • Then I have the Gigabyte EP45 and the motherboard is updated for the most recent use of the F12 BIOS.
    • Then ATI Radeon HD4870 that is of 512 MB.
    • Also I am making the use of the Creative X-fi that is made of the titanium fatality Pro.
    • The SSD drive that I amusing is of the Crucial M225 that is of 128 GB.
    • The drive that is of the Crucial M225 that is of 128 GB SSD.
    • Then making the use of the LG Blu-ray drive and the stealth X Stream that is the PSU that I have got for the computer and also known with the name of the OCZ.

I am sure that the issue is not of the hardware and the issue will be of the software that is being used in the system. The best option is that you can just remove the Cyberlink Power DVD, and then that’s it the system, become stable itself and the issue will be solved out. Because the same issue was being faced by me.

Also in addition you have got another option for the running the member test 86+ then use for the v4.0 that can make the 4 passes and that to without any errors in it. You can make the use of the systems temps that are made for the relatively good for the CPU Idling that is around to be 30 degrees and the working and be made to be added at less than 60 degrees that is extended to load. And also the video card that can be made consistent at the 60 degrees can be used. Also in addition you can make use of the Norton 360 that you can just install in the computer system and then you can run the whole system scan that will either you the virus in your system or will not.

And also you can just try out the steps that are given below:
    1. First you got copy the files from the source of the \Windows\memory.dmp directly to the webpage and then you have to take a look to the .zip files that have been created.
    2. Also after that you got look out the file of the clbstor.sys that will be present in the location of the Cyberlink.
    3. The memory file will be having the memory of the file with the extension of the .dmp that will be of either 550 or the varying space of the 251 MB.
    4. After that you got have a look for the file with the error that is being displayed as the 0x00000050 and also the fault page that is being displayed as the non-paged area updating of the Windows files.
    5. After all this just run the file of the SFC and then just scan the whole system and see for the related errors in it.
    6. This should help you out with all the basic problems, and the error of the BSOD will completely be removed.